PDA

View Full Version : Terraristika Hamme

loxocemus
08-15-2007, 05:37 AM
hi

this is way off topic :-), i was wondering if anyone familiar with german/dutch etc breeders knew of anyone bringing loxocemus bicolor (the new world python) to this years hamm fair, hamm is getting closer now and im really desperate to locate loxocemus soon so i can order and pay for them as im getting other snakes picked up from hamm too. any tips/info/help in finding loxocemus would be most appreciated.

thankyou for any and all help

Rgds

Edward

CrazyHedgehog
08-15-2007, 10:29 AM
Have you looked on the website for Hamm? there is a classifieds section..you can post wanted in the classifieds can't you?

loxocemus
08-15-2007, 12:17 PM
hi
most of the people that iv asked to locate loxocemus say my best chance is at hamm from various vendors, unfortunately i dont understand anything other than english (and a little gaelic :-) ) so im having real trouble navigating the various sites of breeders and the fair itself, if anyone would post a wanted in the various forums in these languages i would be most grateful, im after specimens of loxocemus bicolor and my email is loxocemus@ntlworld.com

thankyou
tapadh leat
dank u
paljon kiitoksia
danke
dziekuje
stort tack

Edward

adamanteus
08-15-2007, 01:35 PM
There is a guy in the US called Larry Morgan, selling L. bicolor, here's a link.
Contact Me (http://larrymorganexortic.tripod.com/id3.html)

One or two of our European members import animals from the States occasionally, you might be able to work something out, if you can't find this species at Hamm. Good luck with your search.:)

loxocemus
08-15-2007, 06:02 PM
hi james

i got a 403 error from that link you gave, can you give his web or email or any details i can contact him with, also do you know of any members doing an import from the states in the coming months?

thankyou for your help

Rgds

Edward

CrazyHedgehog
08-15-2007, 06:08 PM
Larry morgan exortic (http://larrymorganexortic.tripod.com)
then click on the contact me link

loxocemus
08-15-2007, 06:09 PM
i get this when i click on link

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.
Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

any ideas?

Edward

CrazyHedgehog
08-15-2007, 06:12 PM
might be security settings on your pc, mine gets there fine on both links?

loxocemus
08-15-2007, 06:17 PM
could you get his email from his link for me, so i can email him direct

Rgds

Edward

CrazyHedgehog
08-15-2007, 06:22 PM
ok this is the add

2.2 New World sunbeam snakes, Loxocemus bicolor. (http://www.vpi.com/5VPIBreeders/NewWorldSunbeamSnake/NewWorldSunbeamSnake.htm) While these are rare snakes in captivity, they are among our favorite snakes because they have great dispositions and they are undemanding captives. They are good-sized snakes, easy-to-handle and about as calm as a snake can be.

nice price:

$300 each, or $500 per pair.
and his email is:
larry1reptiles@yahoo.co.uk (larry1reptiles@yahoo.co.uk)

loxocemus
08-15-2007, 06:23 PM
mucho gracias my friend :-)

loxocemus
08-15-2007, 06:47 PM
the email i sent mr morgan was bounced back by his mail server as discontinued, is this ad current ?

any ideas how i can contact him?

Rgds

Edward

CrazyHedgehog
08-15-2007, 07:03 PM
no idea I am afraid, its his website, but no dates?