PDA

View Full Version : New Lake Chapala garters...

Albert Clark
10-08-2017, 12:18 PM
I have been eyeballing these guys for awhile and got lucky enough to catch up with someone who had them. They are a Mexican region garter that is supposed to be one of the larger species as adults. I should have a few of these available soon. Stayed tuned.1477914780All captive born and bred.

Jodon
10-13-2017, 08:28 PM
Hi I may be interested in one if you are able to ship to California.
Might you have any other varieties available for sale?

Albert Clark
10-14-2017, 10:16 AM
Hi I may be interested in one if you are able to ship to California.
Might you have any other varieties available for sale?
HI, I sent you a private message.

Peterra
10-16-2017, 03:04 PM
Ship to Ontario? Interested in a couple depending on price. They sound like wonderful snakes

stevenbolgartersnakes.com/species/thamnophis/eques/obscurus/

Albert Clark
10-18-2017, 08:46 AM
Ship to Ontario? Interested in a couple depending on price. They sound like wonderful snakes

stevenbolgartersnakes.com/species/thamnophis/eques/obscurus/ Pm sent...

megandawn
10-26-2017, 10:44 PM

stevenbolgartersnakes.com/species/thamnophis/eques/obscurus/

Chris Stone is selling a few Lake Chapalas and Lake Cuitzeos. He's located in Pickering, Ontario :) Not sure if you have his stock, but he's great to deal with, with amazing snakes. He also has some California Red Sided, I have a few from him and they're very lovely!

Albert Clark
10-27-2017, 01:40 PM

stevenbolgartersnakes.com/species/thamnophis/eques/obscurus/ Peterra, check with sirtalis 01 also bc he has Lake Chapalas that may be from a different locale with a superior coloration. He may be able to help you out as well. He ( sirtalis 01) is on the forum here, just pm him.

BUSHSNAKE
11-03-2017, 07:33 PM
Can i see one these obscurus with superior coloration?

Albert Clark
11-03-2017, 09:29 PM
Can i see one these obscurus with superior coloration?

Sure! You have to ask Julio to see them. He is the one with those specimens with high blue. He also has Albino obscurus as well. I think they are both pictured in his thread about Mexican garters.