PDA

View Full Version : Puget Sound babies?

belena
07-24-2017, 07:43 PM
Hi there!
I was wondering if anyone was breeding Puget sound babies this season and had a few for sale. This would be my first garter and I have totally fallen head over heels for this species! However, it's so difficult to find breeders online, so that's why I've taken to this forum! Hopefully one of you will be able to help ;)
Thanks for reading!
Belena

Albert Clark
07-25-2017, 11:50 AM
I do breed blue pugets. However my production was very low and the three that survived are already spoken for. I hope to have more later this year or early next year. There are other breeders here working the blue puget project though. I hope you can acquire them soon. Good luck. ;)

Albert Clark
07-27-2017, 05:04 AM
Hi there!
I was wondering if anyone was breeding Puget sound babies this season and had a few for sale. This would be my first garter and I have totally fallen head over heels for this species! However, it's so difficult to find breeders online, so that's why I've taken to this forum! Hopefully one of you will be able to help ;)
Thanks for reading!
Belena
Hey belena, pm sent!

alevi
08-23-2018, 12:01 AM
I do breed blue pugets. However my production was very low and the three that survived are already spoken for. I hope to have more later this year or early next year. There are other breeders here working the blue puget project though. I hope you can acquire them soon. Good luck. ;)

I'm currently looking for some blue pugets, do you have any available or a waitlist I can get on. Thanks!

BUSHSNAKE
08-24-2018, 11:44 AM
They seem to have small litters. A dozen seems average. The babies are also larger then the average thamnophis baby. Keeping them incorrectly seems to be what has kept this species from being established.