PDA

View Full Version : Took some pictures today to share

Jeff B
10-09-2016, 07:00 PM
I got the camera out today and took some pictures to share. Hope you guys enjoy.

Jeff B
10-09-2016, 07:02 PM
more

Jeff B
10-09-2016, 07:05 PM
more, the nebraska blizzard and snow. I love the nebraska blizzard, her eyes make her look possessed and her personality matches.

guidofatherof5
10-09-2016, 07:07 PM
Awesome Tham.

BLUESIRTALIS
10-10-2016, 05:34 AM
Nice! Love those easterns! Glad to see a leucistic is still floating around in us collections. Hurry up and make some more, lol!

Albert Clark
10-10-2016, 07:13 AM
Amazing coloration and patterning in them. Thanks for sharing Jeff.

sirtalis01
10-10-2016, 08:23 AM
Ok so i have a problem with this post....see some of us "ME" are starting all over again n will need to get my hands oops i ment we need to get owr jands on some of this beautys lol..... awesome grters lovr the lucy...

Zdravko092368
10-10-2016, 12:09 PM
Great stuff, nice to see those kinds of erythristics and a leucistic still around. Need more ASAP!

Jeff B
10-10-2016, 07:18 PM
Thanks guys. Unfortunately as some of you know I did not produce a single eastern baby this year. I probably didn't cool enough. Hopefully this year will be better and I will produce lots of easterns and be able to offer them at fair affordable prices. Hoping that the lucy will at least make some hets. Hets won't be worth much but they will be really good for the hobby to get them circulating in other people hands, so others can make more lucys and lucy combos. Julio I will definitely make you a sweet deal if I make some babies this spring.

Eddie
10-10-2016, 07:39 PM
Great stuff. I hope that Lucy produces this spring. Put me down for a pair of hets or 10!! LOL

Tommytradix
10-10-2016, 08:55 PM
more, the nebraska blizzard and snow. I love the nebraska blizzard, her eyes make her look possessed and her personality matches.

both of these are blizzards

gartergabe
10-12-2016, 02:30 AM
Reflecting off his original post I'd have to say the first picture is a blizzard and the second one snow I'm not saying they are both blizzards but they do look really similar just slightly different shades of the same snake but they both are different seems like the blizzards are more of an orange snake with a yellowish dorsal stripe and the snow seems to be pinkish colored with a white dorsal stripe going down its body either way I'm stoked about these and hope I can get my hands on some or produce some my own blizzard and snows beautiful collection Jeff don't forget about me next season

BLUESIRTALIS
10-12-2016, 04:09 AM
Snows usually don't have a visible dorsal stripe or pattern and if so it is very faint.
reflecting off his original post i'd have to say the first picture is a blizzard and the second one snow i'm not saying they are both blizzards but they do look really similar just slightly different shades of the same snake but they both are different seems like the blizzards are more of an orange snake with a yellowish dorsal stripe and the snow seems to be pinkish colored with a white dorsal stripe going down its body either way i'm stoked about these and hope i can get my hands on some or produce some my own blizzard and snows beautiful collection jeff don't forget about me next season

BLUESIRTALIS
10-12-2016, 04:10 AM
Im sure he just posted the wrong pic.
both of these are blizzards

gartergabe
10-12-2016, 04:57 AM
Snows usually don't have a visible dorsal stripe or pattern and if so it is very faint.

the T+ nabraskas do at least the ones scott felzer produce did

BLUESIRTALIS
10-12-2016, 05:23 AM
You're right, i forgot about the nebraska snows! I think their pattern was even more visible at birth like the baby jeff pictured. Sorry i work mostly with easterns, lol!
the t+ nabraskas do at least the ones scott felzer produce did

BLUESIRTALIS
10-12-2016, 05:30 AM
I forgot about the nebraska snows as i haven't worked with radix for awhile and focus mostly on easterns. The second snake pictured does look like the baby nebraska snows i used to have from scott felzer and remember jeff has been working with radix for years. I think as it grows and darkens up it will become more relevant. I bet if Jeff put them in the same container side by side you could tell the difference.
im sure he just posted the wrong pic.

BLUESIRTALIS
10-12-2016, 05:53 AM
Tommy look back on Thread: Nebraska blizzard (t+), Nebraska snow, Iowa blizzard(t-), Iowa snow , blue axanthic (http://www.thamnophis.com/forum/general-talk/14607-nebraska-blizzard-t-nebraska-snow-iowa-blizzard-t-iowa-snow-blue-axanthic.html) he has a pic of them together and you can clearly see the difference.

gartergabe
10-12-2016, 07:31 AM
You're right, i forgot about the nebraska snows! I think their pattern was even more visible at birth like the baby jeff pictured. Sorry i work mostly with easterns, lol!

no problem man lol can you put me on your list for easterns

BLUESIRTALIS
10-12-2016, 07:45 AM
Sure, hope to have lots next year!
no problem man lol can you put me on your list for easterns

Tommytradix
10-12-2016, 04:52 PM
lack of info leads to assumptions lol

Jeff B
10-12-2016, 10:35 PM
assumptions

BLUESIRTALIS
10-13-2016, 05:30 AM
Very nice snakes jeff! I want the leucy and the high red ery flame in the far right corner please, lol!

Jeff B
10-13-2016, 07:17 PM
Very nice snakes jeff! I want the leucy and the high red ery flame in the far right corner please, lol!
Would you settle for one of their combination offspring babies next spring? Fingers crossed that she will have babies this spring.

Eddie
10-13-2016, 08:15 PM
Fingers crossed!!!

BLUESIRTALIS
10-14-2016, 05:16 AM
You bet!
would you settle for one of their combination offspring babies next spring? Fingers crossed that she will have babies this spring.