PDA

View Full Version : anerythristic plains with wildcoloured parietalis

hjelte
08-05-2007, 02:45 PM
sooo....what do you think about the coloration of eventual babies? I have no clue on the breeding side of thing and all the morph-stuff...:)

the reason I´m asking is that I´m either going to keep on housing them in the same viv, or I´m gonna have to separate them because they are approaching one year of age and I´m not so sure about wether or not I will be able to sell the offspring, seeing as they will be both bastards and have some sort of weird colouration.

Opinions please!

adamanteus
08-05-2007, 02:48 PM
I wouldn't breed different species together.

hjelte
08-05-2007, 02:50 PM
agreed. I´m housing them together right now though and I don´t know when I will be able to afford a whole new vivarium...:/

adamanteus
08-05-2007, 02:53 PM
Couldn't you swap/trade one to get yourself a matching pair?:)

Lulu Bennett
08-05-2007, 02:53 PM
i dont think it is a wise idea cross-breeding but i have been offered money if i cross-breed my albino checkered and my normal san fransisco lol dont think he would be willing to buy all of the babies lol

adamanteus
08-05-2007, 02:55 PM
i dont think it is a wise idea cross-breeding but i have been offered money if i cross-breed my albino checkered and my normal san fransisco lol dont think he would be willing to buy all of the babies lol

Why would anyone want to dilute the colouration of tetrataenia?!!:confused:

Lulu Bennett
08-05-2007, 03:26 PM
i dont have a clue but they wouldnt be worth as much as tetra are lol so i declined his offer plus its wrong lol