PDA

View Full Version : red plains showing red????

Tommytradix
04-05-2016, 11:12 AM
here is a link to kingsnake .com of a ad for red plains 'with some showing red' but the pic looks like a black neck?? i could be wrong......

Kingsnake.com Classifieds: Well Started Baby Red Plains Garter Snakes (http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?cat=6&de=1114395)

BLUESIRTALIS
04-05-2016, 02:44 PM
They are pure red plains. It's just a bad pic. Ken bought those from me last year they are probably much larger and better looking now. That is the original pic exotic pets snapped the day they arrived at the facility. If his help would update the pics they would have been sold out already.

FlameBoy
04-05-2016, 06:36 PM
appears to be a radix showing red to me
nothing says black neck of any sorts

Tommytradix
04-06-2016, 08:00 AM
They are pure red plains. It's just a bad pic. Ken bought those from me last year they are probably much larger and better looking now. That is the original pic exotic pets snapped the day they arrived at the facility. If his help would update the pics they would have been sold out already.
thanks yea its a very bad pic. lol

BUSHSNAKE
04-06-2016, 02:59 PM
Its clearly a radix....thin, he needs to feed the dam thing

BLUESIRTALIS
04-07-2016, 01:10 PM
Again i think that is the lighting and the crappy pic. They were healthy little scrubs that were only about 3 or 4 weeks old in that pic! They each ate 5 or 6 meals and then i took them off food for about 4 days and shipped! Whatever he has left should be young adults now!
its clearly a radix....thin, he needs to feed the dam thing