PDA

View Full Version : Hello from new jersey!

Jerseyboytroy
02-09-2016, 10:37 PM
Hi I'm new to the forum but not new to garters. About 10 years ago i got a bunch from scott felzer and last month the last one died so i am on the hunt for a new group. Im looking for eastern morphs. I've also seen some new plains morphs that weren't available when i got my group. If anyone has any of the new plains morphs or easterns i would be interested in hearing what you have.
Thanks! Troy

FlameBoy
02-11-2016, 05:08 PM
welcome
I have some cbb 2016 anerythristic plains for sale feel free to pm me.

Albert Clark
02-11-2016, 05:41 PM
Welcome to the forum Jbt, nice to have new members on board with experience. Enjoy.

Jerseyboytroy
02-12-2016, 08:33 AM
welcome
I have some cbb 2016 anerythristic plains for sale feel free to pm me.
thanks but i just picked up a pair of snows and a pair of red albinos het snow from tommytradix so money is a little bit low now aha what else do you expect to produce? i seen you have had a couple litters already this year congratulations! im really interested in blue phase oregon red spotted garters and blizzard radix. will you have either of these morphs?

Jerseyboytroy
02-12-2016, 08:37 AM
Welcome to the forum Jbt, nice to have new members on board with experience. Enjoy.
thank you albert. i dont know why i didnt know about a forum dedicated to thamnophis. theres not alot of people in my area who have snakes let alone gerters but i see that they have become more popular in the last decade and even more in the past year or two.

Jerseyboytroy
02-12-2016, 08:38 AM
is there a list of current morphs somewhere?

Tommytradix
02-14-2016, 02:34 PM
is there a list of current morphs somewhere?
no but there should be lol maybe ill make a thread about it soon. thanks for the idea!