PDA

View Full Version : Puget sound

lilrob
12-21-2015, 09:46 AM
Looking for a male puget sound. Doesn't have to be blue, just a healthy male breeder!

Albert Clark
12-21-2015, 09:57 AM
Welcome to the club lr! I hope to produce babies in the spring of 2016. No breeder sized blue pugets yet unfortunately. Maybe some other members may though. Good luck. As soon as I have babies you will hear about it on the forum here.

Tommytradix
12-21-2015, 11:12 AM
i may have adults and babies for sale in spring. im buying a collection in the spring when i have the money lol

Albert Clark
12-21-2015, 05:05 PM
Looking for a male puget sound. Doesn't have to be blue, just a healthy male breeder!

Thanks, I should add that I don't have any adult sized males. Sorry, breeder sized males are difficult to obtain presently. No blues , yellows, or greens. Keep an eye on the forum though. Blue pugets will be making a comeback.

Tommytradix
12-21-2015, 06:28 PM
Thanks, I should add that I don't have any adult sized males. Sorry, breeder sized males are difficult to obtain presently. No blues , yellows, or greens. Keep an eye on the forum though. Blue pugets will be making a comeback.
angela dickey is breeding the melanistic one i sold her to a really nice blue male in spring. i get nervous when a species gets scarce in the hobby like that haha

lilrob
12-22-2015, 09:47 AM
angela dickey is breeding the melanistic one i sold her to a really nice blue male in spring. i get nervous when a species gets scarce in the hobby like that haha

Thanks everyone! Keep me posted, as soon as anyone is willing to let a male go! I have perhaps the bluest female I've ever seen and not introducing her amazing genes into the world would be a serious waste.

Albert Clark
12-22-2015, 10:17 AM
Thanks everyone! Keep me posted, as soon as anyone is willing to let a male go! I have perhaps the bluest female I've ever seen and not introducing her amazing genes into the world would be a serious waste.
That sounds fantastic, and I will definitely post my productions as soon as they emerge from the embryonic membrane. Then they will need several meals before they are ready for new homes. Maybe you will be lucky and have the opportunity to acquire a adult from Angela or Tom as well. When you get a chance let us get a look at her by posting a picture on the forum. :)

Zdravko092368
12-22-2015, 10:50 PM

Any photos to share? :)