PDA

View Full Version : Some kind of snake full moon last night?

AntTheDestroyer
09-03-2015, 07:44 PM
Well I had quite the interesting night last night. First I went to feed my Imperial Pueblan, who as usual was a pain in the butt to find. After tearing it apart I came to the horrifying realization that he was not in his enclosure. After going ape-**** ripping the entire room apart, my wife decided to look in the dog toy box on the floor next to his enclosure. Del was curled up in there cold and seemingly scared. I think this was the first time he seemed to enjoy me holding him. I ran to Walmart to pick up a Tupperware enclosure to put him in until I can figure out how to secure the doors.

After doing some homework, boo, I decided to check on my other jailbirds. I walk in and see Luna the leucistic black rat snake climbing around in her cage. In another corner of the room I see Darth Sirtalis being shady. Then I look over to Obi's cage and see something moving on top. The little guy somehow manage to squeeze his way out of an enclosure that has manage to hold two small snakes before him. The snake gods must have been talking last night.

After another Walmart run all the snakes are in super max lock down. I guess all in all with two escapes and no lost snakes it all turned out well enough, but it certainly did not help my stress levels. Freakin snakes!

guidofatherof5
09-03-2015, 07:55 PM
Great post. Funny stuff.