PDA

View Full Version : black and white radix

Tommytradix
07-10-2015, 06:05 PM
so what is everyones thoughts on b&w axanthics? so far the morph hasnt been reproduced. if my facts are correct they came from a dark radix bred to a wc albino. but when rickymar81 bred his b&w male to an albino all normals were produced?? could it be that the albinos are not compatible? i have 20 offspring that his b&w sired from 4 different litters so im hoping its recessive. the first breeding of these offspring will be het to het this fall and in spring back to the b&w dad

guidofatherof5
07-10-2015, 08:09 PM
rickymar81 is not working with the B/W I produced (dark female(Pottawattamie Co. Iowa x albino male(Fremont Co. Iowa) He is working with offspring from a W/C female from Douglas Co. Nebraska.

Tommytradix
07-10-2015, 08:13 PM
oh ok. so what can you tell me about this bloodline?

guidofatherof5
07-10-2015, 08:24 PM
You know everything I know Tommy.

Tommytradix
07-10-2015, 09:08 PM
You know everything I know Tommy.
thanks for all your help with clearing that up steve lol

Albert Clark
07-12-2015, 04:32 AM
I think it may be possible that you won't see the black and white until the second generation gets bred back to other siblings or the parents. And also maybe it's a gene that it may only be expressed as visual in specific
individuals? Just a thought and my .02 cents.

Tommytradix
07-12-2015, 07:44 AM
I think it may be possible that you won't see the black and white until the second generation gets bred back to other siblings or the parents. And also maybe it's a gene that it may only be expressed as visual in specific
individuals? Just a thought and my .02 cents.
steves b&w hasnt been proved out yet but rickymar81 b&w male is a proven recessive. the mix up was that i thought i had steves line but the other line has been bred in secret over the past couple years so you will start seeing them in the next 2 months and i might have some litters this fall. i think they are 2 different types. when they were put side by side the person said they didnt look the same

Albert Clark
07-14-2015, 10:14 AM
Cool. I would dig a pair of what you wind up with. Hope they are stunning like the originals. Thanks.

Tommytradix
07-14-2015, 01:11 PM
Cool. I would dig a pair of what you wind up with. Hope they are stunning like the originals. Thanks.
ill have plenty to go around and maybe something new lol i have 4.4 that are het albino and b&w and 2.10 that are red plains het b&w and ricky is sending me his male to breed to some of the females im going to brumate him breed him and send him back :)