PDA

View Full Version : My T.sirtalis infernalis Trio

stnick
06-22-2015, 06:08 PM
1.2 T.sirtalis infernalis from Jeff. The two females are eating day old scented pinkies already. The boy is still a bit smaller and is still on pinky/guppy salad. The first girl I got a week or two before the other two. I decided that just one wasn't enough.

Girl 1

Girl 2

Boy

I am really enjoying these guys! Thanks Jeff!

guidofatherof5
06-22-2015, 07:07 PM
Awesome.

BLUESIRTALIS
06-23-2015, 05:15 AM
Sweet i love infernalis! When i vend shows i set my displays up with my adults and the snakes that attract the most people are my infernalis and my similis people just love the neon blue color in garter snakes!

stnick
06-23-2015, 07:37 AM
Sweet i love infernalis! When i vend shows i set my displays up with my adults and the snakes that attract the most people are my infernalis and my similis people just love the neon blue color in garter snakes!

I cannot wait to receive my two female similis from you on Wednesday! :D I also cannot wait to see the offspring that your gravid similis female drops!

BLUESIRTALIS
06-23-2015, 07:48 AM
Me either, lol!
i cannot wait to receive my two female similis from you on wednesday! :d i also cannot wait to see the offspring that your gravid similis female drops!

Albert Clark
06-23-2015, 03:23 PM
Terrific trio, great looking infernalis! Congrats.

SeaStorm
06-27-2015, 09:47 PM
Wonderful snakes! Really jealous, saw one on sale recently but the $400 put me off a bit haha.

Just a question, I thought this sp. was endangered and wasn't allowed to be kept as pets unless you have a permit? Or are you allowed to keep them without one now?

Boots
06-30-2015, 10:45 AM
Just a question, I thought this sp. was endangered and wasn't allowed to be kept as pets unless you have a permit? Or are you allowed to keep them without one now?

I think you are thinking of T.s.tetrataenia or the San Francisco garter snake which would be illegal for anyone in the States to have.

Jason