PDA

View Full Version : Hello all

Howler
07-26-2007, 08:08 PM
^^'' I just wanted to stop by and say hello. I'm...more of a cornsnake kinda guy but I do have several plains garters that I keep and sell. I guess I just wanted to stop by and say hello to such a nice looking site!

ssssnakeluvr
07-26-2007, 09:12 PM
Welcome to the forum!!!!!:D

Josh
07-26-2007, 09:46 PM
you sell plains garters?

Stefan-A
07-26-2007, 10:03 PM
Welcome aboard.

Howler
07-26-2007, 10:43 PM
Yes I do, is that a bad thing? :D I sure hope not. I've grown up with these little guys...and have several breeding pairs stacked up with my corns. I actually have a really big girl that I need to move out, and a friend from cornsnakes.com gave me the link to this forum. I'm hoping someone will take her to a good home.

Thank you all for the warm welcome. Looks like a fantastic forum :p

GarterGuy
07-27-2007, 12:16 AM
Howdy and welcome to the forum. So you breed T.radix? Myself, and I imagine many others here, would love to see any pics of your snakes that you have. Also I may be interested in any radix that you are interested in selling. I'm looking for really "different" or especially colourful individuals to breed myself.

Roy

drache
07-27-2007, 03:04 AM
welcome to this forum, Howler
nice to meet you
and please post pics of your garters

Snaky
07-27-2007, 03:13 AM
Welcome to the forum! I'm also looking forward to some pic's, it's always fun to see the snake's everybody keeps:)

Sid
07-27-2007, 05:35 AM
Welcome to the forum, Howler. How big is "really big" on the female you're wanting to move?

Sid

krystalirelan@southslope.
07-27-2007, 05:47 AM
welcome. we also keep corns. just hatched 17 this week.

Lulu Bennett
07-27-2007, 06:51 AM
welcome to thamnophis.com Howler. glad you like the site. hope you decide to stick around and share your pics :D Lulu xxx

Odie
07-27-2007, 07:31 AM
Hi, from Oregon, Howler :)

ssssnakeluvr
07-27-2007, 09:17 AM
I might be interested in the female..how big is she? got any pics???

Howler
07-27-2007, 06:17 PM
Well so far it looks like Josh has dibs on the one girl I was looking to move :) Although I might have a few more as the season goes on. I should be having babies anytime now, as well as a few more big girls to move on out.

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x255/HowlerTabby/garter3.jpg

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x255/HowlerTabby/garter1.jpg

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x255/HowlerTabby/garter2.jpg

But there's pictures of the gal that Josh has on hold from me. She's a big girl, absolutely beautiful....I love her coloring but with all my corns right now I had to pick one from my breeders to get rid of for now and shes' that one :p

So what do you think? ^^'

Thamnophis
07-27-2007, 06:23 PM
Hello Howler, welcome here on this forum.

Thatīs a very pretty girl you are selling.
And some impressive gloves to...

Howler
07-27-2007, 06:54 PM
Hello Howler, welcome here on this forum.

Thatīs a very pretty girl you are selling.
And some impressive gloves to...

-Just started LAUGHING-

Yeah I was dealing with a couple of my boas when I suddenly thought 'Hey I should get the wife to take a picture of that female garter...'

...I didn't even realize I still had them on. :rolleyes:

Thamnophis
07-27-2007, 07:04 PM
-Just started LAUGHING-

Yeah I was dealing with a couple of my boas when I suddenly thought 'Hey I should get the wife to take a picture of that female garter...'

...I didn't even realize I still had them on. :rolleyes:

Safety is a good thing :D

adamanteus
07-28-2007, 12:19 AM
Hi Nick, and welcome to the forum. Beautiful looking radix, I don't want to buy one from you, as I already have 2.4 but if you could get me a pair of those gloves......:D :rolleyes:

GarterGuy
08-02-2007, 11:37 AM
Very nice looking T.radix. Love the really bright dorsal stripe. Guess I'll have to wait for your other females to drop their litters.:D That's one very nice looking snake you're getting Josh.:cool:

Roy

Howler
08-19-2007, 01:44 PM
Very nice looking T.radix. Love the really bright dorsal stripe. Guess I'll have to wait for your other females to drop their litters.:D That's one very nice looking snake you're getting Josh.:cool:

Roy
Actually we just found another rather pretty looking female garter. Though, she looks like she's about to be going into shed. If you really are interested in a female send me a PM and I'll send you pictures once she's shed if you want. She has about the same coloring as the first though her checkers seem to be a bit darker. We have a whole bunch of babies in our yard right now too and we believe she's the mama of the bunch since she's the only female that we've seen in our yard.

We also do now have a whole bunch of baby garters in captivity too, some caught and some lain by our other females. They're pretty and showing that lovely orange stripe all the way down to their tails if you want a pair of them. They're about a week old and are doing well feeding on guppies at the moment.

--Nick and Sam