PDA

View Full Version : New garter snake :)

slipknot711
05-19-2015, 11:20 AM
This pretty girl will be added to my large female tank...eventually. She has gotten the name Yolandi. I got her from Albert Clark here on the forum. She is still shy (which is expected) hoping she comes around soon and enjoys all the love she will get. I will have to get more pictures (better) soon once she settles in.1206812069

Albert Clark
05-20-2015, 12:43 PM
Thanks Ashley, she has always been a hider here in the rack, but I know you will get her to be more outgoing. I'll be here watching. Her sister is the parent of the 2015 baby granite and she has some quality genetic background as well.

Albert Clark
05-20-2015, 12:53 PM
Ashley, if you want to try placing a paper towel roll in with her as another hide, that is something she is used to. But I know if you are trying to socialize her you may not want to do that. Just a suggestion.

slipknot711
05-21-2015, 05:31 AM
i was trying to socialize. and she has a cpl of hides. she mostly likes hiding wihin the substrate. i saw her peeking at me last night. so thats good news

Albert Clark
05-21-2015, 09:09 AM
i was trying to socialize. and she has a cpl of hides. she mostly likes hiding wihin the substrate. i saw her peeking at me last night. so thats good news
OK. Cool. She was kept on paper towels with us. There were times when I used carefresh sparingly but not often.