PDA

View Full Version : Trying to post.

Saji
06-23-2014, 06:03 PM
Having a hard time posting anything.

Saji

guidofatherof5
06-23-2014, 06:21 PM
Your first 3-5 posts have to be approved by a mod. before it posts to the forum.

Lcrest
06-28-2014, 03:40 PM
Your first 3-5 posts have to be approved by a mod. before it posts to the forum.

I too am having a hard time posting new threads. I understand that my posts will be moderated at first but my new post keep getting denied. The error message states that there may be too many URL's or that it may contain the use of a "forbidden word." I'm positive that I don't have any URLs in my post and my post doesn't contain any profanity or offensive words in the text.

ravendance
09-04-2014, 09:19 AM
I keep getting the same error as well. I wanted to write up a new post to ask a handful of questions on my mind, I know it needs to get approved by a moderator. There are no links in the entire post. This error: The error message states that there may be too many URL's or that it may contain the use of a "forbidden word." No links, no offensive words, topics or anything - just newbie type questions regarding garter snakes...

infernalis
09-05-2014, 06:19 AM
Sorry about the inconvenience, it's the only way to keep spam off the forum.

Isabel
03-20-2017, 03:47 PM
So, when the error says "denied" Its not that its really denied, but more that it just needs to be approved?

Lowstorm
09-15-2017, 10:05 PM
I'm having the same issue. My post is rather long. Is it completely denied, or is it just held until a mod approves it?

guidofatherof5
09-16-2017, 07:38 AM
New members will have their first 3-5 posts moderated before being given full membership rights. Make your posts and I'll get them approved.