PDA

View Full Version : Reptile shows.....

Josh
07-14-2007, 04:56 PM
Does anyone know of any reptile shows in the us (close to Pennslavania)

KITKAT
07-15-2007, 11:07 AM
Does anyone know of any reptile shows in the us (close to Pennslavania)

kingsnake.com has a list of upcoming events. I do not know when, but I am sure there is a show in the Pittsburgh area sometimes. Not sure about eastern PA... it is a big state from east to west!

Sid
07-15-2007, 11:37 AM
Josh,
There is one scheduled for Hamburg, Pa. on 8/4/2007 and a two day Expo in Chicage, Il. on 10/13-14.

Sid

drache
07-16-2007, 04:20 AM
I often see expos in PA advertised
I'm pretty sure there's more than the Hamburg one

GarterGuy
07-16-2007, 09:27 AM
Yeh, as Sid said there's the one in Hamburg Aug. 4th that's a good show, and there's the all MD show in Havre de Grace that's not a bad drive too, think you just missed that one last weekend though, they have them almost every month though. Reptiles Mag. has a good listing of shows in it. I know there's some more out in western PA that are coming up too, but I'm in the east, so don't get out to them much. There's also MARS coming up in Sept. which is a great show....not too many garters though, but lots of other stuff (it's an all captive bred show). They also have some really good speakers there too....actually got to meet and talk to Mark OShea there two years back! Hope this helps.

Roy

Josh
07-16-2007, 09:32 AM
Thanks I to live in the eastern part Wilkes barre is right by scranton if you know it?

GarterGirl
07-18-2007, 04:58 AM
I know there's atleast one in PA.
I just forgot where!
I think it's in Hamburg
Yea