PDA

View Full Version : Yay !!! Feeding time !

Lee
07-12-2007, 06:45 PM
Lol hooray, I've been waiting all this week for fedex to deliver my new cellphones only to find out they won't be here until monday. Got a nice suprise from UPS, my pinkies from rodent pro are here. All 200 Large Pinkies, how great. I'm saving a bundle and they are bigger then the ones from petco, yay happy snakes.
The S/O let me have them in the fridge, next step is a bullsnake -_-. lol we gotta work up dont we.

Lulu Bennett
07-12-2007, 06:51 PM
lol bless ya

Lee
07-12-2007, 07:32 PM
Lol wow, petco mice and I have a hard time getting them interested at all. With these ones from Rodentpro gosh lol. I put in 6 pinkies thinking they would all share and be nice, the female is an aggressive feeder wow, she ate all 6 very quickly leaving him with none. Lol he ended up getting 3 I had to give to him with tongs because he wouldn't stand a chance finding them. Instant reponses to the ones in the tongs wow! What a pleasent suprise, my african clawed frog ate it super quick to, hooray !

Stefan-A
07-12-2007, 10:23 PM
Garter snakes, share? :D

I have the same problem here, if I didn't feed them using tweezers, the female would get everything.

Lee
07-12-2007, 10:29 PM
Lol she chased the male around smelling the pinkies he just had lol now they curled up asleep together in the corner hiding lol.

GarterGirl
07-13-2007, 03:57 PM
ha ha
Maybe I should tell that to my mom because we just got some red spotteds (male and female)! :)

Josh
07-13-2007, 11:13 PM
I hope i never have to force feed.

drache
07-16-2007, 07:02 AM
in my case it's the male who's the pig
she's well-fed looking, so I'm not worried, but I hadn't gotten her to take food before I left
she's a bit more shy than he is