PDA

View Full Version : Its oh so quiet Shh Shh

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57

zooplan
11-11-2010, 12:28 PM
If at all it only could be a troll baby:D

Mommy2many
11-13-2010, 05:39 PM
http://koti.mbnet.fi/thamnoph/photos/ford1.jpg

If that's a 56-57 vette, I had one of those, just that color in 1987-1988.
Never got to drive it though, stupid ex-husband...

Stefan-A
11-13-2010, 05:47 PM
If that's a 56-57 vette, I had one of those, just that color in 1987-1988.
Never got to drive it though, stupid ex-husband...
It's not. It's a '57 Ford that gave it's name to both the movie and the main character.

Mommy2many
11-13-2010, 05:55 PM
As you can see, not versed in that and all but I assume it is a good movie and beautiful car...

Stefan-A
11-13-2010, 05:59 PM
I assume it is a good movie
Yeah, don't. :D It's a cult classic, sort of. But good it is not.

guidofatherof5
11-13-2010, 07:24 PM
Sometimes a bad is good:D
Mystery Science Theater 3000 proves that.

zooplan
11-14-2010, 12:19 AM
I had to google that, its quiet unknown in Germany, but it was interesting to read about in Wikipedia.

Stefan-A
11-14-2010, 03:09 AM
I don't think they'll be doing this movie on MST3K anytime soon. :D

lauwersp
11-14-2010, 05:35 AM
If we all became polyphasic sleepers, we would sleep 30 mins every six hours!

Stefan-A
11-14-2010, 06:31 AM
Depends on the system you're on.

ConcinusMan
11-14-2010, 05:02 PM
If we all became polyphasic sleepers, we would sleep 30 mins every six hours!

What do you mean, if ?

I already do that.:p

No, but seriously, I don't think my employer would appreciate that.

Stefan-A
11-14-2010, 05:07 PM
What do you mean, if ?

I already do that.:p

No, but seriously, I don't think my employer would appreciate that.
He should, short naps have been shown to increase productivity.

mustang
11-15-2010, 04:53 PM
The universe doesn't revolve, it expands.
not only does the universe revolve around me I MAKE THE UNIVERSE WHAT IT IS
not conceeded lol
(found it on a are you narcissistic quiz online for a school project......that project was.....auuughhh mixed emotions lol

ConcinusMan
11-15-2010, 04:56 PM
And as long as you believe that, and nobody can prove you wrong, then it's true.

mustang
11-15-2010, 05:03 PM
And as long as you believe that, and nobody can prove you wrong, then it's true.
WAHOOO now if only i can think i dont need a degree or liscense to be a vet :rolleyes:

Stefan-A
11-15-2010, 05:04 PM
Incorrect.

mustang
11-15-2010, 05:06 PM
Incorrect.
STOP POPPING MY BUBBLE YOU PIE/WHIP CREAM HATER!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Stefan-A
11-15-2010, 05:08 PM
STOP POPPING MY BUBBLE YOU PIE/WHIP CREAM HATER!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:
Your bubbles need to be pop-resistant.

ConcinusMan
11-15-2010, 05:15 PM
Incorrect.

I stand corrected. I should have said it's "truth". Remember, one man's truth is not necessarily another man's truth, but truth it is.

And the truth is, I'm beginning to wonder if the idea of a scheduled chat is going to happen.

Stefan-A
11-15-2010, 05:23 PM
And the truth is, I'm beginning to wonder if the idea of a scheduled chat is going to happen.
Frankly, it doesn't require more than for someone to start a blogTV show. There's no need for the host to appear on camera, if he doesn't want to and the room has a chat.

No point in making it more difficult than it has to be.

infernalis
11-15-2010, 05:24 PM

Once upon a time the world was flat, it took a very long time to prove otherwise.

Did that make it true that the world was flat?

Not so long ago, our solar system was well understood, but alas that too proved out to be incorrect.

Mankind is just scratching the surface of knowledge.. :D

ConcinusMan
11-15-2010, 05:26 PM
No, you're right. I misstated myself. The belief didn't make it true, it made it truth. There's a difference.

Stefan-A
11-15-2010, 05:36 PM
Show's live for a short while. Show up and chat. No need to register.

SAsgarters - SAsgarters Live - blogTV (http://www.blogtv.com/People/SAsgarters)

edit: show's over.

mustang
11-15-2010, 08:16 PM
Show's live for a short while. Show up and chat. No need to register.

SAsgarters - SAsgarters Live - blogTV (http://www.blogtv.com/People/SAsgarters)

edit: show's over.
this is where we go to chat? il guess if i click ill find out

Stefan-A
11-15-2010, 08:25 PM
That's where you would have gone, if you had been here 3 hours ago :D.

mustang
11-15-2010, 08:29 PM
That's where you would have gone, if you had been here 3 hours ago :D.
give me some notice!:( i was doing homework or i hadnt gotten back from school

Stefan-A
11-15-2010, 08:36 PM
It was just a demonstration, but nobody showed up. :D

mustang
11-15-2010, 08:42 PM
oh well i subscribed :) maybe i can go on during lunch if this blog site aint blocked (but if it is i can get the code james has to get passed it):D

ConcinusMan
11-15-2010, 11:16 PM

Well of course not! I just heard about it! I was too busy getting wasted because I thought nothing good was happening.:mad:

Stefan-A
11-16-2010, 07:07 AM
Hey, there were half a dozen people online and active, you included, when I posted it. Then you all left. For half an hour, I was the only person on the forum and 5 minutes after I shut it down, there were about 15 people here again. :D

ConcinusMan
11-16-2010, 12:03 PM
Hey, there were half a dozen people online and active, you included, when I posted it. Then you all left. For half an hour, I was the only person on the forum and 5 minutes after I shut it down, there were about 15 people here again. :D

Well Stefan, I have an "always on" 16 mbps connection and I have a bad habit of leaving my browser open to thamnophis.com:rolleyes:

Stefan-A
11-16-2010, 12:11 PM
Your last post in this thread was posted 10 minutes earlier.

ConcinusMan
11-16-2010, 12:12 PM
And then I walked away:rolleyes:

Stefan-A
11-16-2010, 12:14 PM
Good news, it's live now. :D

ConcinusMan
11-16-2010, 02:54 PM
uh-huh. And I walked out of my house to take care of business right about the same time you went live again.:rolleyes: This "no notice" approach isn't working.:cool:

Stefan-A
11-16-2010, 02:57 PM
This was the notice. :D

guidofatherof5
11-16-2010, 02:59 PM
Worked fine for me. Thanks Stefan.

mustang
11-16-2010, 06:23 PM
uh-huh. And I walked out of my house to take care of business right about the same time you went live again.:rolleyes: This "no notice" approach isn't working.:cool:
right when i decided to goff off campus with friends i got an im sayn it was on.....SCHEDUAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

HazAnga
11-18-2010, 08:24 PM
Well I've been slowly packing my things to move for December 4th and I came across this joke i had printed out and at some point lost. Here it is, it really is funny. (I had to type it all out for you)

A police officer pulls a guy over for speeding and has the following exchange:

Officer: May I see you driver's license?
Driver: I don't have one. I had it suspended when I got my 5th DUI.

Officer: May I see the owner's card for this vehicle?
Driver: It's not my car. I stole it.

Officer: The car is stolen?
Driver: That's right. But come to think of it, I think i saw the owner's card in the glove box when I was putting my gun in there.

Officer: There's a gun in the glove box?
Driver: Yes sir. That's where I put it after I shot and killed the women who owns this car and stuffed her in the trunk.

Officer: There's a BODY in the TRUNK?!?!?!
Driver: Yes, Sir.

Hearing this, the officer immediately called his captain. The car was quickly surrounded by police, and the captain approached the driver to handle the tense situation:

Captain: Sir, can I see your license?
Driver: Sure. Here it is

It was Valid

Captain: Who's car is this?
Driver: It's mine, officer. Here's the owner's card.

The driver owned the car.

Captain: Could you slowly open your glove box so I can see if there's a gun in it?
Driver: Yes, sir, but there's no gun in it.

Sure enough, there was nothing in the glove box.

Captain: Would you mind opening the trunk? I was told you said there's a body in it.
Driver:No problem.

Trunk is opened; no body.

Captain: I don't understand it. The officer who stopped you said you told him you didn't have a license, stole the car, had a gun in the glove box, and that there was a dead body in the trunk.

Driver: Yeah, I'll bet the lying s.o.b. told you I was speeding, too!

RedSidedSPR
11-18-2010, 08:36 PM
"There's a body in that trunk?! yes sir." Hilarious.

guidofatherof5
11-19-2010, 02:06 PM
With joy in my heart for my fellow man I went to Hobby Lobby to purchase a few items to make some custom Christmas gifts for my garter snake friends all over the world.
I shopped, finding all I needed. As I left the store my heart felt good.
Then I saw some scumbag in my van stealing my stereo. As I ran for the guy he jumped in his car and sped away. Not having a cell phone with me there was nothing I could do.
Yes, I did get the license plate number but it came back stolen.
I didn't want to chase the guy down in my vehicle. Too many people could get hurt. Over a stereo, I don't think so.
I hope the guy has a Merry Christmas, not.

gregmonsta
11-19-2010, 02:32 PM
:eek: He'll get his ... sooner rather than later one hopes!!!

guidofatherof5
11-19-2010, 02:34 PM
:eek: He'll get his ... sooner rather than later one hopes!!!

I just wish it could have been me giving it to him.:mad: My guess is he's doing the same thing as I type.

gregmonsta
11-19-2010, 02:38 PM
Increasing the chances of getting caught. Fingers crossed he ends up on road wars or some show like that being chased in his stolen wheels.

Stefan-A
11-19-2010, 02:54 PM
Sorry to hear it, Steve.

DerekB
11-20-2010, 04:41 PM
Steve, that's awful. I sometimes wonder what I would do in such circumstances and what sort of punishment would fit. Certainly you don't want the guy to be to hideously punished, but perhaps an unpleasant encounter involving some form of very angry crotalus burying fangs deep into his nether regions would be sufficient.

It's the thought that counts!:rolleyes:

Mommy2many
11-21-2010, 07:26 AM
What comes around....
He has a very bad karmic footprint going on.:eek:

Stefan-A
11-21-2010, 08:45 AM
If karma only worked.

guidofatherof5
11-21-2010, 09:00 AM
I don't know about karma but for sure the cards are stacked against this guy.
He's got to worry about law enforcement and all his dirtbag friends that will turn him in in a heartbeat.
Then there's the very real chances that this guys a user(alcohol,drugs) which increases the chance he'll get himself caught.
I'm out next to nothing compared to what this guy is going to lose.

Stefan-A
11-21-2010, 09:02 AM
People like that don't usually have much to lose in the first place. A couple of years of freedom, maybe.

infernalis
11-21-2010, 09:14 AM
free room and board, free meals & medical all at the expense of the taxpayers.

Bring back medieval law & chop off his hands.

The American justice system is too soft.

If people thought they were going to lose their hands, crime rates would fall dramatically.

gregmonsta
11-21-2010, 12:45 PM
If people thought they were going to lose their hands, crime rates would fall dramatically.

People thought the same about the death penalty .... essentially what should be done is to solve the problems in the community, the imbalance in the world of money and the legislations that keep forcing people into finding other means to get by. :rolleyes:

infernalis
11-21-2010, 01:15 PM
Not really, there is no excuse in my mind.

it falls back to parents who fail to teach children right from wrong.

when a child gets caught shoplifting, the parents go to court and say things like "My kid would never do that, he fell in with the wrong crowd"

that's BS, sorry but mom and dad should punish that child harder than the courts ever could.

Oh they cannot set their beer down long enough to be bothered with raising the kids correctly..

so the rest of us get stuck with a society that is falling apart due to lack of discipline at the very core, at home.

When I was growing up, a lie would get me punched in the mouth by my father, consistently every time.

I got caught taking something from a store when I was 13, I couldn't even walk straight after the beating I got for that.

Never stole again either. Discipline works, but people call the damn child help line nowadays if you smack a kid.

gregmonsta
11-21-2010, 02:26 PM
Not really, there is no excuse in my mind.

I wasn't aware that I was offering an excuse .... I was simply pointing out that chopping peoples arms off for stealing won't do a better job of prevention than the death penalty does for other crimes :rolleyes:.

I'm not saying that discipline and the nanny-state are not a problem (they are) but for anything to work there needs to be a serious restructuring of things .... especially when the roots of society's problems lie in the financial inequality that was born and bred into democracy from the fascistic imperial monarchies that founded the modern cultures and imbued them with need, greed and envy.

That persons hands may yet do good things (however unlikely).

At any rate criminals should be put to much better use anyway ... drugs trials, cosmetics testing, forced labour, etc.

infernalis
11-21-2010, 02:55 PM
At any rate criminals should be put to much better use anyway ... drugs trials, cosmetics testing, forced labour, etc.

Love it!

squirt soap in their eyes instead of bunny rabbits.:D

The forced labor part would be great if they kept it at busting rocks up with hammers to make gravel, but believe it or not here in America the prison inmates are taking jobs away from the private sector.

I had a long standing contract to refurbish toner cartridges for a large company, it was a gravy job that made me a lot of coin for very little work.

I lost the contract when a local prison trained inmates to refurb toner cartridges:mad:

they undercut my price by so much and government incentives drove the client to use the product produced by the prisoners.

I just realized that we are in the same book, just a different chapter..

My loss of that contract could have very well caused me to steal for lack of the money I used to make from that contract...

so yes, the bureaucrats have a huge responsibility in the situation.

gregmonsta
11-21-2010, 03:12 PM
It's a balancing act .... I hadn't thought about that part of forced labour. Again there the politics of being able to denominate worth are at fault. I don't think we'll get to see a solution to this anytime soon with, again, the nanny state putting a spanner in the works of any real reform.
The tendency over here is having the vast majority of petty criminals tagged and left to dwell at home due to overcrowding in the system (nice lessons taught there ...).
But there are steps that can be taken and models that show significant improvement in the reduction of crime .... but nobody seems to pay attention ... stubborn countries believing their way is better (or simply not wanting to give up the phantom income generated by their black markets).

ConcinusMan
11-21-2010, 07:48 PM
Look what you started Steve.:rolleyes: You know, in Japan you can park an expensive bicycle on the sidewalk along with everyone else's bicycles and nobody locks them, you could leave it there all day or all night and nobody would take it.:eek: People just don't lock their bikes because they don't need to. Weird huh?

infernalis
11-21-2010, 07:55 PM
That's because they are too busy killing flipper and eating whale bacon to worry about bikes.

Stefan-A
11-21-2010, 08:27 PM
That's because they are too busy killing flipper and eating whale bacon to worry about bikes.
Yeah, why can't they stick to killing cows and eating pig bacon?

infernalis
11-21-2010, 08:47 PM
Normally I embrace diverse culture, I have eaten things (while traveling) that would make some people gag to think about.

But this is one I cannot understand.

Bottle-nose meat is not even healthy to consume, and whales are dangerously close to extinction.

Stefan-A
11-21-2010, 08:53 PM
Bottle-nose meat is not even healthy to consume,
High mercury levels because of the rest of us polluting the oceans.

and whales are dangerously close to extinction.Not the species they hunt, i.e. minke whales.

infernalis
11-21-2010, 08:58 PM
so the media once again blows things out of proportion.

They portray these as evil acts on television constantly.

I'm sure there are some people in India that think us beef eaters are evil.

Stefan-A
11-21-2010, 09:06 PM
so the media once again blows things out of proportion.

They portray these as evil acts on television constantly.

I'm sure there are some people in India that think us beef eaters are evil.
Not to mention that part of the world that looks down on us filthy pig-eaters.

infernalis
11-21-2010, 09:09 PM
They can think what they want, pork BBQ and Bacon are on my top ten list of favourite foods. Can't forget smoked ham.

not to change the subject, but is that avatar Cthulhu?

Guessed by your signature.

Stefan-A
11-21-2010, 09:26 PM
Correct.

ConcinusMan
11-22-2010, 02:38 AM
High mercury levels because of the rest of us polluting the oceans. It's methyl mercury mainly polluting fish as far as we know. The dang FDA only tests for methyl mercury these days and it isn't from polluting the water, it's from polluting the air.;)

infernalis
11-22-2010, 11:47 AM
we are such a noble race........

http://www.thamnophis.us/stump/puke.jpg

http://www.worldculturepictorial.com/images/content_2/industrial-pollution.jpg

ConcinusMan
11-22-2010, 07:07 PM
It's a trade-off really. Those pictures are of the results of our very recent and sudden (when looking at the entire human race time line to date) prosperity which allowed our population and knowledge to explode. In other words, an imbalance in our favor occurred starting at the beginning of the industrial revolution. The world population increased from 3 billion in 1959 to 6 billion by 1999, a doubling that occurred in just 40 years. The world population is projected to grow from 6 billion in 1999 to 9 billion by 2044!

Don't worry, (worry!) Nature doesn't tolerate an imbalance for very long and when studying predator populations, one can see that the excess numbers always die off suddenly at some point eventually. That means about 5 or 6 billion people need to die relatively suddenly, starting sometime soon and there's not a dang thing anyone can do about it. Any surviving generations will have a hard time just keeping us from going extinct over the next few thousand years. Given the sad state of the ecosystem and the fact that a mass extinction is already in full swing, that won't be easy.

So, how about this weather? An arctic front is moving down into the Pacific Northwest from Canada, and right now it's just a few hours from reaching Portland. It's 40 degrees right now, rain is turning to snow, and by morning it will be in the 20's. Over the next week, the coldest November temperatures in 2 decades are very likely.:eek:

kibakiba
11-22-2010, 08:39 PM
It's snowing as if it were January here. The years I have lived here, it hasn't snowed anywhere near November. At least, not like this. My poor snakes are freezing their cloacas off. All we have to heat the house are little bathroom heaters. Have I mentioned that I hate the winter? Luckily Christmas is coming, so right when we get money the snakes are the first to get presents, and on their list is: another heater, a new heat lamp, 2 50 watt day time heat bulbs, and 2 40 watt night time bulbs. hopefully the heat from the lamps and the new heater will help keep the room warm enough. Right now, with the heater, lamp, computer and heating pad, its less than 70 degrees and declining fast as it gets later and more snowy.

ConcinusMan
11-22-2010, 10:20 PM
Low level snow in November, especially late Nov. is not all that unusual Chantel. It's just that it usually doesn't usually accumulate and even if it does, it's very brief. What is unusual is the arctic front and the very cold temperatures. We typically don't see that until January if at all. With this system, the transition to the cold air is happening in Portland about the same time the moisture is running out. No accumulation here. It's going to get colder but the snow is about done.

Don't worry too much about the snakes. "less than 70 degrees" is no big deal. They are hardy, they can take it. They would be fine if it was less than 60 for the rest of the winter.:cool: My anery concinnus and a few ordinoides have been at or around 50 degrees for the past two weeks and they are fine. They will stay cold for the next few months. Just keep them out of drafts and make sure their enclosures are dry.

Luckily, this arctic blast will be brief. Things should be back to normal Nov. temps by the end of the week. It's Tues and Wed night that look to be the worst. Teens for lows, still below freezing for highs.:eek:

ConcinusMan
11-23-2010, 04:59 AM
By the time it got cold enough we only got a dusting of fine powder on top of frozen wet streets and now we have clear skies, 22 degrees. It's like an ice skating rink out there. Tuesday's high wont even get above freezing. Low of 19 expected tuesday night. Yikes.

Soil temperature at 63cm deep has dropped only 2 degrees over the past week and is now about 8 degrees C. Hasn't changed at all at 91cm deep (10 degrees C - 50 degrees F) in spite of the bitter cold on the surface. I'd say our local wild garters are safe at around 90cm underground. My brumating group have been kept at 50 degrees for the past two weeks. Stay alive snakies!

infernalis
11-23-2010, 06:20 AM
Wow, it's like 40 here. raining and foggy.

ConcinusMan
11-23-2010, 06:44 AM
It was around 40, day and night for the past few days. Temperature started dropping last night while it was raining and 40 degrees. An arctic air mass moved in from Canada, and it's still dropping. 20 degrees now and we're not expected to get above freezing until thursday or friday. Looks like my shipment to Shannon is going to have to wait.

infernalis
11-23-2010, 07:24 AM
the only downside here is I have a logger out back and the greasy mud is making his job tougher than it already is.

if the top of the ground would freeze up a little he wouldn't have a bunch of ruts to fix up with the bulldozer later.

This morning he had to tow his truck out with the skidder, otherwise his wheels just spun in the goo.

kibakiba
11-23-2010, 08:53 AM
Like I said, I have never seen snow in November, all but one or two times. I've lived here for 19 years of my life, same neighborhood, same town. I live close to the mountains, too. We have 4 inches of snow, and if all goes the way I think it will, I'll miss a very important meeting with my psychiatrist. Now y'all know I'm crazy. Lol.
Less than 70 degrees is less than satisfactory for people like me. Besides, I love interaction with my snakes. When its cold, all they care about is hiding. After I helped Tiny last night, I haven't once seen him slither around. He's been in the holey log where I put him the whole time. What's the fun in that? I enjoy seeing them cruise about looking for food and being all excited seeming when they see me.

guidofatherof5
11-23-2010, 11:09 AM
With joy in my heart for my fellow man I went to Hobby Lobby to purchase a few items to make some custom Christmas gifts for my garter snake friends all over the world.
I shopped, finding all I needed. As I left the store my heart felt good.
Then I saw some scumbag in my van stealing my stereo. As I ran for the guy he jumped in his car and sped away. Not having a cell phone with me there was nothing I could do.
Yes, I did get the license plate number but it came back stolen.
I didn't want to chase the guy down in my vehicle. Too many people could get hurt. Over a stereo, I don't think so.
I hope the guy has a Merry Christmas, not.

I also lost the screen to my backup camera. I contacted the maker of the camera to buy a replacement and to my surprise they are going to send me one free of charge.
Now that's customer service.:)

ConcinusMan
11-23-2010, 11:11 AM
Like I said, I have never seen snow in November, all but one or two times. I've lived here for 19 years of my life, same neighborhood, same town. I live close to the mountains, too. We have 4 inches of snow, and if all goes the way I think it will, I'll miss a very important meeting with my psychiatrist. Now y'all know I'm crazy. Lol.
Less than 70 degrees is less than satisfactory for people like me. Besides, I love interaction with my snakes. When its cold, all they care about is hiding. After I helped Tiny last night, I haven't once seen him slither around. He's been in the holey log where I put him the whole time. What's the fun in that? I enjoy seeing them cruise about looking for food and being all excited seeming when they see me.

I won't argue with any of that. Tiny does need to rest though. Getting through a retained shed is tough and they need to be left alone to rest for a day or two after something like that.

Well guys, Portland area got through last night with just a dusting of fine powdery snow and it's a gorgeous sunny morning, nothing but blue skies. Haven't seen that in a while. The problem is, it's only 20 degrees and it looks like we're headed for a high of 30. That would make today the coldest November day in 25 years!

zooplan
11-23-2010, 11:29 AM
We shall have first snow on Thursday and frost on Friday.
Today I´ve cleaned some enclosures and put the last breeders into the cellar.
My wife is preparing advent wreathes with a friend, so im banned from the livingroom for a while.

ConcinusMan
11-23-2010, 11:40 AM
We didn't even get a first frost this year until now.:rolleyes: Until last night, my fuchsias were still growing and blooming. Normally we get a light frost that shocks them into dormancy and then I cut them back and bring them in around thanksgiving. Well now they're just dead.:(

infernalis
11-23-2010, 02:26 PM
Hot soup season is here. My favorite part of colder weather.

at least twice a day, all varieties. YUM

zooplan
11-24-2010, 01:22 AM
Oh,
I have to empty the water pipe in my allotgarden!

My damageable plants there are protected since end of October and the last crops were reaped last week.

ConcinusMan
11-24-2010, 03:08 PM
Well, we did it. Portland had it's coldest November day in a quarter century yesterday. It stayed just below the freezing mark (high of 30 F) Thing is, we're going to beat that record today. After a low of 18 F last night, we had some light snow and our high today is only going to be 28 F. Ground is frozen solid!

mustang
11-24-2010, 03:55 PM
PLEASE HELP ASAP!!!! how do mendels laws (segration, and ind.asmt.)(mispelled deliberatly so people couldnt google and find this post)affect turner syndrme, sxe linkage, doown syndrme, and crossing ovr? only need an explanation for three of em.

ConcinusMan
11-24-2010, 04:22 PM
Now you should know that, and now you're panicking, scrambling for an answer. I wish I knew, I never understood the "pea pod" study back in high school no matter how hard I struggled to understand it. I failed that miserably.

mustang
11-24-2010, 04:50 PM
Now you should know that, and now you're panicking, scrambling for an answer. I wish I knew, I never understood the "pea pod" study back in high school no matter how hard I struggled to understand it. I failed that miserably.
NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO i thought yall were nerds too im screwed (and not in a good way)

mustang
11-24-2010, 05:51 PM
YAY I FINNALLY FREAKN DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
now i can get ack to writing my in between short/long story!
during getics unit we had a group project and when i finnally found out what it was about and how i could incorperate snakes into it one of my group members got sick and did it all :( and i know about genetics! just not test taking wise, but real hands on wise i compleatly do! im gonna drive my apbio teacher nuts saying het this and het that :)

ConcinusMan
11-24-2010, 06:28 PM
1.0 adult male Iowa snow T.radix-he is a proven breeder and has proven to have 2 copies of the Iowa (T-) type/strian albino and one copy (heterozygous) of the Nebraska (T+) type/strian albino, as well as 2 copies of the anerythristic gene, so he is a very powerful breeder. He is being replaced by other males for other projects. I will sell him for $200 shipped.
1.0 adult male red radix-very pretty good eater, should make a good stud but I am replacing him with the new wild caught albino for my red albino radix project. $100
I am a certified FedEx reptile shipper. Sorry shipping to the US only.
Thanks,
Jeff Benfer

Dammit! I want the red radix. Why does this never happen when I have the money? I would have snatched that one up in a heartbeat a month ago.:rolleyes:

ConcinusMan
11-26-2010, 07:37 PM
Well, we did it. Portland had it's coldest November day in a quarter century yesterday. It stayed just below the freezing mark (high of 30 F) Thing is, we're going to beat that record today. After a low of 18 F last night, we had some light snow and our high today is only going to be 28 F. Ground is frozen solid!

Well thanksgiving day greeted us with a high of 32. The rest of the day continued to warm and we thawed out quite nicely. Now it's 45 and raining, lows above freezing. Ski Bowl at Mt. Hood opened today. Unfortunately, in spite of the record cold we've been having, and some snow Wednesday even in town at low elevation, skiers were greeted with rain today around 4,000ft on Mt. Hood.:cool:

Everything's back to normal for this time of year.:)

The outlook for the rest of the winter looks to be harsh. A strong el nina means a harsh, cold, snowy winter for the Northwest. The ocean conditions are pretty much the same as they were in 2008 when Portland got over a foot of snow that took over a month to melt. It's not over yet. I'm sure we'll get a major winter storm or two this year. I think the record breaking November cold was just a preview of things to come.:eek:

ssssnakeluvr
11-26-2010, 08:58 PM
woo hoo!!! this is my 4000th post!!!! :cool:

ConcinusMan
11-26-2010, 09:16 PM
I'm a little more than 3 years behind you, but behind by only 63 posts. I guess that's because I'll post about anything. The color of garter poo, the way it smells... ahh.. the list goes on.:p

guidofatherof5
11-26-2010, 09:20 PM
woo hoo!!! this is my 4000th post!!!! :cool:

Congrats, Don.

gregmonsta
11-27-2010, 08:48 AM
Another forum dinosaur :D ... congrats .... way beyond old and wise snake for sure ;)

ConcinusMan
11-27-2010, 01:46 PM
"Geriatric snake" LoL.

mustang
11-28-2010, 11:59 AM
awesome don congrats!

ConcinusMan
11-28-2010, 03:59 PM
Some of you might be interested to know that this morning while I was feeding slugs to Flicker, (northwestern) one of the radixes I got from Don, stole a slug right out of his mouth and ate it!:eek:

That came as a surprise to me for sure. Normally I can feed slugs to Flicker right in the tank and not have to worry about any of the babies trying to steal his food. Even the baby northwestern in there seems to shy away from slugs most of the time. The 5 concinnus babies in there won't touch them for sure.

That baby radix must have been starved. It's been 10 hours since he ate.:rolleyes:

mustang
11-28-2010, 04:05 PM
Some of you might be interested to know that this morning while I was feeding slugs to Flicker, (northwestern) one of the radixes I got from Don, stole a slug right out of his mouth and ate it!:eek:

That came as a surprise to me for sure. Normally I can feed slugs to Flicker right in the tank and not have to worry about any of the babies trying to steal his food. Even the baby northwestern in there seems to shy away from slugs most of the time.
the hungry hungry radix the hungry hungry radix

ConcinusMan
11-28-2010, 04:25 PM
1. Desert Phase (black & white) Kingsnake, female2002 asking $125.00
2. Desert Phase (white & black) Kingsnake, female2002 asking $125.00
3. Desert Phase (black & white) Kingsnake, male2002 asking $125.00
Let me sweenten the deal take all three and it will only cost you $250.00 plus S/H
That means I'll give you the male. All three are a very bright white not the yellow of some I've seen. Let me know ;);)

http://www.thamnophis.com/thamphotos/data/705/medium/20101024_47.JPG

Now that you've posted pics, I must know, why do you call them desert phase? :confused: Looks like a perfectly normal Cali King to me. Very typical of one I would catch in the forests of southern Oregon to coastal southern california.

The only kings I've ever found in true deserts were completely black, or black with white/yellow speckling. I would think that most people are going to think of that type of king when you say "desert phase".

There are always a few like your pic available around here for adoption, free or nearly free. Looks just like a 5 footer that I turned down recently, even though it was free. You got my hopes up when you said "desert" since desert kings are rarely available.

ConcinusMan
11-29-2010, 03:55 PM
YIKES! look at the results of this snake bite. Ouch:

YouTube - I Was Bitten - Flesh Eating Snakebite (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p31K9gfBev8&NR=1&feature=fvwp)

Stefan-A
11-29-2010, 04:30 PM
That's not so bad. I've seen pictures of far worse snakebites.

ConcinusMan
11-29-2010, 04:38 PM
Heard this fairly recently. I like it!

Singing to the tune of "Jingle Bells"

Dashing through the snow, on a broken pair of skis
down the hills we go, crashing into trees

The snow is turning red, I think I'm almost dead
I woke up in the hospital with stitches in my head!

ConcinusMan
11-29-2010, 06:48 PM
$1 donated to homeless pets just for watching a commercial on youtube:

YouTube - purinaone's Channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/purinaone?v=NT8JbzBq0_c&feature=pyv&ad=7752057708&kw=siberian%20husky)

I wonder how much of the money will actually go to the cost of euthanizing?:eek:

infernalis
11-30-2010, 10:56 PM
The joy of owning a home....

Wind is blowing so hard out tonight, it just grabbed hold of the aluminum flashing on the south side of my house and peeled off about 10 feet of it.

My sole ladder is too short to get me where I need to be.

it's almost midnight so scoring a ladder right now is out of the question.

I can't sleep through the non stop banging noise of that big hunk of flashing slapping the side of my house.

mustang
12-03-2010, 10:18 AM
last day for science fair and i got no data from bhb yet...ill call em during lunch ...next year im doin garters again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mommy2many
12-03-2010, 06:33 PM
Wayne, how did the house hold up?

infernalis
12-03-2010, 06:52 PM
I have to replace some metal flashing. other than that we made out fine.

mustang
12-06-2010, 05:42 PM
Wayne, how did the house hold up?
cant resist
"its a brick....house
its mighty mighty
keepn alota **** out
its a brick.....house
its the one
the only one
that aint made with straw or sticks son":D

ConcinusMan
12-06-2010, 06:58 PM
OMG, you guys have to see this:

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs177.snc3/20455_1304168958023_1044456674_30916330_3111675_n. jpg

kibakiba
12-06-2010, 07:04 PM
That picture is pretty old... Still a funny picture though.

infernalis
12-06-2010, 07:20 PM
One major loss the storm cost...

R.I.P. Craig. he was a good guy.

http://www.reptard.info/Dundee/craig.gif

ConcinusMan
12-06-2010, 07:40 PM
So who was he?

infernalis
12-07-2010, 12:25 AM
So who was he?

Simplest explanation, my son's former step father.

Someone I could count on when needed, he cared a lot for my kids.

Whenever my lawn looked scruffy, he'd show up with his mower in the back of his truck.

if he was silly enough to accept a $50 bet from one of the kids, he actually paid them if he lost.

when I got custody of my boy, I needed a bed, Craig tore down his bed and brought it over here. he slept on his sofa until he got anothert bed.

ConcinusMan
12-07-2010, 02:58 AM
Wow. "Good man" doesn't even begin to describe a person like that. If there's a heaven, I'm sure he's there.

ConcinusMan
12-07-2010, 08:40 PM
Went to petco today and they had some new legged inhabitants. Tree dragons - Japalura splendida. Lively and healthy looking little boogers. Pretty too. Pretty cool for a reptile with legs that is.

http://www.reptilehabitat.com/images/chinese_dragon.jpg

ConcinusMan
12-07-2010, 08:44 PM
If you guys see this stuff sold anywhere and never tried it...

I was skeptical but got a bottle of it to try it. Man, it's good.

Forget what this page says. Buy Europa ChocoVine, $8.99, Imported Wines, -1, 750.00 at Marketview Liquor (http://marketviewliquor.com/index-id-107923-a-1.01.html?utm_source=googlebase&utm_medium=organic) It's really just cheap French red wine, cream, and artificial chocolate flavor and color. Good stuff though. Tastes like an irish cream liqueur. Only 14 percent alcohol, but it packs a punch and tastes like it's 50 proof.

infernalis
12-07-2010, 09:54 PM
I guess I'll take your word for it....

mustang
12-07-2010, 10:08 PM
Simplest explanation, my son's former step father.

Someone I could count on when needed, he cared a lot for my kids.

Whenever my lawn looked scruffy, he'd show up with his mower in the back of his truck.

if he was silly enough to accept a $50 bet from one of the kids, he actually paid them if he lost.

when I got custody of my boy, I needed a bed, Craig tore down his bed and brought it over here. he slept on his sofa until he got anothert bed.

im sorry for your loss...i dont know how id feel if i lost one of my real"id give u my shirt" friends passed...family has passed but either i was to young or im wierd cuz i didnt feel sad at all...i think its cuz i was too young even though i remember them well. i ddidnt really become as attatched as i could have. its wierd. once again sorry for ur loss

mustang
12-07-2010, 11:43 PM
quick people i need a sales pitch for $248 senior ring (its actually under $600 and its what i want,out of all the selections (no price cutting ) so quick sales pitch! its gotta be a home run!

mustang
12-08-2010, 03:54 PM
http://colliervillehs.scsk12.org/~murphreep/Study%20Guide%20Chpt%2020.pdf (http://colliervillehs.scsk12.org/%7Emurphreep/Study%20Guide%20Chpt%2020.pdf)

http://oremhighschool.com/staff/millerd/apbiology/Study%20Guides/HoltAPRG_08_C19_Final.pdf

AP BIO HELP PLEASE
"help i need somebody
help
not just anybody
help
i need someone to
HHHEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPP"-beetles

ConcinusMan
12-09-2010, 06:15 PM
This is cute. And it's also pretty much what I think of "Death Metal". I'd rather listen to a raspy rooster crowing or an obnoxious parrot. LoL.

A43JOxLa5MM

PWhxCB0ndJE&NR

ConcinusMan
12-10-2010, 02:47 AM
Hey! a friend of mine just called to say they found a Pacific Giant Salamander just about an hour ago. How cool is that? I've only found one in my lifetime, not far from where I live now, in the woods. We got about 2 inches of rain today with some flooding. Not surprising he found that critter out and about. Although they are usually under 8 inches around here, they can get up to 14 inches and are the largest terrestrial salamander in the US and Canada.

Dicamptodon tenebrosus - Pacific Giant Salamander -- Discover Life (http://www.discoverlife.org/mp/20q?search=Dicamptodon+tenebrosus)

http://www.csuchico.edu/~dw53/dicamptodon_tenebrosus.jpg

mustang
12-10-2010, 09:45 AM
wow awesome!!!!!! i would love to see more reptile/amphibian species

not bein rude or anyhting...sooooo how about that ap bio packet....someone heres gotta have a phd :P kin just tell me if u get it...im hunting thisweekend and im in the truck now while dads running into a grocery store b4 we pike up my cousin (who couldn't get out of his test) and head down there ....hooray i get to skip school all day and my cousin does for most of his! im so happy! i get to b on the forum cuz we got at&t now! and there the only company that gets reception down there! it suppost to b round 80 degrees at one point....i hopefully will see a certain threatened/protected onot sure which) (SHHHHH KEEP IT ON THE DOWN LOW)snake that lots of people have seen

mustang
12-10-2010, 11:56 AM
apparently ther is a sever decrease in deer population.this may be due to a mountain lion....my uncle has a vast vast VAST proporty...so this right now is as high as our jerky priority...but radiocollard black bears have me worried....i havent heard of any near or around there for hundreds or thousands of miles! so im bettn on a mountain lion since they have told me stories about seeing one...but that was years upon years ago....like 10-40 years ago...

ConcinusMan
12-10-2010, 01:14 PM
More often than not, Robert, I have no idea what you're even talking about.

mustang
12-10-2010, 07:04 PM
whats so confusing?

ConcinusMan
12-10-2010, 07:15 PM
Post # 7121 comes to mind, among others.

Nir
12-11-2010, 04:45 PM
Hello people,

Me and two friend decided to enter the hagen fluval chi contest. Basically you need to make a short video featuring the fluval chi and then post it on youtube. The video with the most views wins.

So please watch the video and share it via your facebook or other social network!! we want to win!!

Can't figure out how to embed it so here is the link:

YouTube - How to Set Up a Fluval Chi in 1 minute (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57DL6k2XtYc)

Oh and Garters rule off course!! (to stay on topic) :P

ConcinusMan
12-11-2010, 05:45 PM
Until I watched that video I had no idea what the heck a "Fluval Chi" is. I thought it was yet another bad google translation. LoL.

infernalis
12-11-2010, 10:19 PM
here ya go.... I watched it.

57DL6k2XtYc

Nir
12-11-2010, 11:21 PM
Thanks alot Wayne!!

infernalis
12-12-2010, 12:12 AM
all you need to do is click the youtube button and insert this 57DL6k2XtYc.

The video ID is always just after V= on the youtube address bar.

it should look like this.

http://www.thamnophis.us/1/you.gif

ConcinusMan
12-12-2010, 12:23 AM
Maybe I should make another on-screen video showing the steps.

Good job though Wayne. Simple explanation and not confusing.

infernalis
12-12-2010, 01:22 AM
The forum software has an enhancement installed that does all the work for you.

All you ever need is the video ID code.

2 clicks, a cut/paste and it's done. ;)

ConcinusMan
12-12-2010, 01:31 AM
I think a lot of people miss a lot of "tricks" and features for posting because they neglect to click "go advanced". Give it a try. You'll be surprised what you can do once you click that.

This is how I embed youtube videos here. Your steps might be slightly different depending on your browser, browser settings, and operating system. I'm using Firefox browser and Windows XP (MCE 2005)

Be sure to view this full size, rather than the embedded size, so you can see the detail of what's going on. In the places where a menu pops up for copy and paste, I simply clicked the right mouse button.

coDsaBP758k

infernalis
12-12-2010, 01:37 AM
Many people will never really unleash the full capabilities of this software package.

There are so many tips and tricks you could almost dedicate a whole forum to just that.. oh wait they do have one ;)

ConcinusMan
12-12-2010, 01:38 AM
Really? it has eluded me. Never saw it that I recall.

My first love is garters but I have to admit, I spend a heck of a lot of time playing tech support, building, upgrading, fixing PC's and teaching people how to get the most from their machines and the software, and of course, amazing them with my "magic". :cool:

Also put in a lot of hours at a local PC service shop removing viruses, securing them against further attack, and teaching dimwits how to keep it from happening again.:rolleyes:

It just floors me how they think I'm a "miracle worker". I don't know half of the stuff that people I know do. Even the grade school kids.

However, what I know is at least twice as helpful as the idiots that answer the phone when you call "free tech support" that comes included with your overpriced PC.:p I know 8 year old's that could do a better job.:eek:

ConcinusMan
12-12-2010, 02:53 AM
How's this for random?

In Minnesota it is illegal to trap, kill or molest squirrels in any way. It is also illegal to sleep naked, tease a skunk or cross state lines with a duck on your head.

Discovered this very early one morning and took this photo myself:

My guess is that somebody didn't like the fact that this local family oriented fast food joint had applied for license to serve beer and wine. In fact, it was such a PR nightmare, they withdrew their application and dropped the whole idea. Nobody in the community liked the idea. Apparently, one guy took splatters... um, i mean... squirrels into his own hands.. or something like that.

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/1284/roastedsquirrelsmall.jpg

I found the following ad on the internet quite a while ago. It circulated for several weeks on many websites just as it is. I swear to you, the ad was just as it appears. No alteration. I just took a screenshot and saved it. Spell check anyone?

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/9715/donwloadfirefox.jpg

DerekB
12-12-2010, 09:31 AM
Great job on the Fluval Chi video! And it's Canadian content, which makes the CRTC happy! Now I'm to check them out at my local pet store. Best wishes for success.

ConcinusMan
12-12-2010, 12:15 PM
Wow. I can't believe the weather we're having. This time two years ago it was in the teens followed by 17 inches of snow a few days before Christmas, and more on Christmas day.

QNN9oYZ3BQg

For the past couple of weeks it's been in the low 40's and quite wet. Perfectly normal for this time of year. Now we have what we call the "pinapple express" which is tropical rain aimed right at the Northwest and coming from the general area of hawaii.

Anyway, we're under a flood watch but the real news here is the temperature. It's been 60 degrees since about 2am. That's very unusually warm for December. Yesterday afternoon it was 42 degrees.

We should have feet of snow at the mountain passes and we did until now. It's pouring rain up there and it's all melting.

ConcinusMan
12-12-2010, 01:41 PM
Isn't it the truth?

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/gizmodo/2010/11/upsninja.jpeg

ConcinusMan
12-12-2010, 02:53 PM
http://www.yourfunnystuff.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/Revenge-of-the-Thanksgiving-Turkeys.jpg

Nir
12-13-2010, 06:16 AM
Great job on the Fluval Chi video! And it's Canadian content, which makes the CRTC happy! Now I'm to check them out at my local pet store. Best wishes for success.

Thanks!! We had lots of fun!! So far, 770 views in less than 48 hours!!

mustang
12-13-2010, 03:57 PM
Post # 7121 comes to mind, among others.
i said
A) the salamander was cool
B)i want to see more reptiles and amphibians
c) i would have the chance to see a threatened species that's aparently "all over" my uncles ranch....if you go to texas parks wildlife site and look at threatened endangered wild life and scroll down youll see a snake with a two word name. first word stats with the letter "I" and the last word is snake. (cant have everyone knowing whats on his ranch. (also my cousin saw a jagaru_di (_=n) on the ranch...(might have been a little mountain lion but they didnt know about jagaru_di's but when they looked up texas big cat species he said it looked like a jagaru_di) REMEMBER cant have anyone knowing tho! if its threatened or endangered we wont harm it (promise) if it harms his deer we will call someone (the game warden there friends with) to remove it. if its a mountain lion then were lookn to kill it due to its un protected status and it's meaning as a trophy. its wild and dangerous.(it evens the playing field) and my uncle who dosnt hunt anymore(he owns the place and he stopped hunting due to his loss of the feeling....basicly it's not exciting to him anymore) would actually get that excitement back in him...a big cat killing off fenced off deer on a ranch...i couldnt think of a better situation...makes me relize that if i major in biology i can don so much...i can work with texas parks and wildlife and hunt nuisance wild life like big cats, pigs, and coyotes. which can mean i can hunt them. i can see more wildlife like snakes, and more!maybe i wont be a vet.
(sorry little off topic)

and finnallly
d) anyone do the posted bio work, or understand it?!

ConcinusMan
12-13-2010, 09:26 PM
By now you're probably well aware that some of us have garter snakes taken from the wild. That isn't necessarily in itself unethical or bad, although it may be illegal depending on location and circumstances, but please don't turn this into a legal discussion. I don't want to hear people quoting laws. This is about ethics. Let's set the law aside for a moment.

I don't have a problem with people who take a limited number to establish or improve captive breeding efforts, to help out injured one's, or even to keep as pets. However, there is a line there that when crossed, makes my stomach turn.

This ad in my opinion, crosses the line. I only wish I had known about this ad back in August when it was first posted. This is bad. Bad for the wild populations and bad for the reputation of the hobby and makes us all look bad. It's just wrong. It's obvious that this person only sees the wild snakes as money in their pocket and as long as people are buying, they are just as guilty, and will only encourage this to continue, further depleting the wild populations.

Any buying, selling, trading, etc. of snakes I may, or may not have done has been in the interest of the hobby and captive breeding efforts, not my wallet. I have not made any profit.(nothing wrong with that by itself so don't take that wrong) I have only recovered some of what I have spent. If anything, I've taken a net loss by choosing this hobby.

I don't know about any of the rest of you , but I would like to be able to go out herping and still see plenty of these snakes in the wild, just to observe and have fun. If people like this continue doing what they are doing, we won't have any snakes left in our "backyards" to enjoy.

I won't even mention the downright nasty things I would do or say to this person if I was knowingly face-to-face with them.

Let's all shoot this person... umm... an email and let them know that we don't approve and we're not buying.

Here's the ad:

For Sale LTC Oregon Red-Spotted - FaunaClassifieds (http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=196567)

infernalis
12-14-2010, 05:20 AM
Good luck...

That practice has been going on forever and with many "sellers"

One state I'm surprised there's any snakes left to catch in is Florida.

KS has ads for WC Florida species listed almost continuously.

ask the people here about "Bob" sometime.

guidofatherof5
12-14-2010, 05:35 AM

That should bring some interesting replies.
Maybe interesting wasn't the right word.:D

Stefan-A
12-14-2010, 06:06 AM
That should bring some interesting replies.
You bet. I have a few interesting things to say about that myself.

guidofatherof5
12-14-2010, 06:28 AM
You bet. I have a few interesting things to say about that myself.

Now that sparks my interest.:D

Stefan-A
12-14-2010, 07:49 AM
Now that sparks my interest.:D
Well, maybe not so much interesting as deeply offending.

guidofatherof5
12-14-2010, 07:53 AM
Well, maybe not so much interesting as deeply offending.

I'm confused. Offending to the topic matter or to me:confused:

Stefan-A
12-14-2010, 07:57 AM
I'm confused. Offending to the topic matter or to me:confused:
To most people reading it, I'd assume.

Anyway, I'm keeping it to myself until I'm bitter enough.

ssssnakeluvr
12-14-2010, 08:48 AM
what he has to say about Bob might offend some people reading it.... I could say a few choice things too.... :rolleyes::eek:

gotta keep it nice on here :cool:

ConcinusMan
12-14-2010, 01:52 PM
Good luck...

That practice has been going on forever and with many "sellers"

One state I'm surprised there's any snakes left to catch in is Florida.

KS has ads for WC Florida species listed almost continuously.

There's not much we can do about Florida but in this particular incident, there is something that can be done to stop them. Heck, the person isn't responding to anyone now. This was nearly 4 months ago. Maybe this person has already been dealt with. Reverse phone directory even gives us the persons address.

Now, who is this "Bob" character you speak of?

ConcinusMan
12-14-2010, 04:16 PM
Aumsville, Oregon (near Salem) was hit by a tornado just a little while ago. No reports of injury but severe damage. 7,000 homes without power. Damage reports still coming in. It's headed for Halsey, OR due to arrive about 3pm.

Aumsville tornado: Homes, businesses destroyed by sudden, furious storm | OregonLive.com (http://www.oregonlive.com/weather/index.ssf/2010/12/aumsville_tornado_homes_busine.html)

ConcinusMan
12-14-2010, 04:41 PM
Landslides and flooding all across Washington and Oregon too. This is the third year in a row for WA and OR getting a "once every decade" flood event and it's also the third year in a row for tornados. An EF1 tornado ripped through Vancouver, WA in 2008. (an EF3 hit in 1972, killing 6 people in Vancouver) Lincoln city OR was hit last year, and now this. I think mother nature is a little pissed off.

Tornado tears a path through Aumsville | kgw.com | KGW Local News | Portland, Oregon (http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Tornado-touches-down-in-Aumsville-Ore-111870589.html)

ConcinusMan
12-15-2010, 04:31 PM
Great amateur video of the tornado that ripped through Aumsville, Oregon yesterday: Turns out it was an EF2. EF2 category winds range from 111 to 135 mph

J3_pCbGHo1g

mustang
12-15-2010, 06:30 PM
Great amateur video of the tornado that ripped through Aumsville, Oregon yesterday: Turns out it was an EF2. EF2 category winds range from 111 to 135 mph

J3_pCbGHo1g
god makes it wind like this when we go to the coast to go kayak fishing

ConcinusMan
12-16-2010, 01:57 PM
Asexual reproduction by boa constrictors confirmed by scientists:

Boa constrictors can have babies without mating, new evidence shows (http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/11/101103111210.htm)

ConcinusMan
12-16-2010, 08:40 PM
Here's a photo taken by a resident of Aumsville, Oregon (Near Salem) which clearly shows the tornado that hit the day before yesterday. Wow!

http://www.nynewstime.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/aumsville-oregon-tornado.jpg

Aumsville is a town of 3560 people -- 45 miles south of Portland, Oregon.

These are photos of just some of the damage done. These are not fake or from some other storm. These are actual photos of damage done by this tornado.

http://media.kval.com/images/101214_truck2.jpg
http://media.kval.com/images/101214_kulongoski.jpg

ConcinusMan
12-16-2010, 08:46 PM
Eleven homes and three cars were damaged in that weather event 2 days ago. A few homes had their roofs ripped completely off, and the homes were lifted off their foundations, with people inside. There were no injuries or fatalities!:eek:

A barn was also lifted into the air (this isn't Kansas:p) and deposited in the middle of the highway, blocking traffic. A home right next to the barn was not damaged.:eek:

http://media.kval.com/images/AumsvilleTornado610.jpg
http://media.kgw.com/images/121410+tornado+three.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_1xPqeSkGKZU/TQf12UQZvcI/AAAAAAAAE20/BAe9RJgOTfA/s1600/TORNADO2.gif

drache
12-21-2010, 05:20 AM
Rhea's Brooklyn Garter Pad thanks the T-Radix Ranch for their generous gift to our visual documentation department
Please remember to support the T-Radix Ranch with generous praises of every radix you see
Happy Holidays to all

gregmonsta
12-21-2010, 05:24 AM
:rolleyes: must be made of card and themed for Chrimbo :rolleyes:

drache
12-21-2010, 05:28 AM
the card was lovely, but this is even better - an actual camera
just when I was getting ready to see where I could buy film (remember that stuff?) for one of my vintage machines

gregmonsta
12-21-2010, 05:35 AM
the card was lovely, but this is even better - an actual camera
just when I was getting ready to see where I could buy film (remember that stuff?) for one of my vintage machines

:D looks like we're camera buddies. The man's a gem ;)

mustang
12-21-2010, 09:40 PM
Omg i finnally found the twilight zone i saw when i was little that i loved sooo much!!!!!!!!!!! Itll help any wimp get a reputation as a rebel!!!!
XNnytNMYEek
OHEgyUaVmxM
jM8pCGvRgjM

I LOVE THIS ONE!!!
i also loved the hudini one...it was the first twilightzone episode i ever saw!

ConcinusMan
12-22-2010, 07:50 PM
My neighborhood two years ago today. 17 inches of snow on the ground, 18 degrees F. 100 ft. elevation. Broke the all-time record for snow depth. Got another 6 inches on Christmas day.
http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/679/gedc0528medium.jpg
http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/8759/gedc0521medium2.jpg

Today is mostly cloudy 47 degrees F. Now that's pretty much normal for this time of year.

jitami
12-23-2010, 10:09 AM
Just stopping in to say Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, or whatever greeting you prefer ;)

Hope you, your families, and all of the critters are doing well!

All's well here. The now 9 month old Great Dane puppy is keeping me very busy. He ate a small (for him :rolleyes:) hole in the new couch today, despite me being 10 feet away and on high alert for shenanigans. Our old fuzzbutt, Chance, won't be with us much longer, so we're enjoying spoiling him this holiday. Bassets are, well, bassets. Such stubborn, but comical little beasts. Oldest kiddo is back from the Air Force Academy for the holidays. So nice to have the family all together again. We have a new reptile guest for the winter. About a month ago, in freezing temps, I found a tiny little baby alligator lizard in my van. I have no idea where we picked him up, but just couldn't put him out in the cold so he's staying for winter. He's adorable and a total eating machine. I think he's doubled in size already! The four garters, Sly & Ella and Frick & Frack, are doing well as is the corn. The corn is the only one eating at this point, but self brumation is typical for my garters, so not worried about it at all. Well, I'm worried a little about old man, Sly, but I'm always worried about him. He'll be 10 next spring. So far so good, though :)

Going to grab a second cup of coffee and spend a little time browsing the forums. I miss you guys!

gregmonsta
12-23-2010, 10:13 AM
Wishing you all the best ;)

mustang
12-23-2010, 10:13 AM
merry christmas and happy holidays from me and my school mates (especially choirist who think checker is soooo cute:D)
64cZVxNHYGk

drache
12-27-2010, 06:58 PM
we had some snow
I don't think any of my photos do it justice
this'll give an idea
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5085/5296662788_603ff43e14_z.jpg
it was taken early in the morning and it's hard to get the blue out

I was barely able to open the back door to get to the bunnies. even though I'd shoveled it all free late last night, by this morning it was packed with over three feet of snow and I managed to push it open just enough to squeeze an arm with a shovel and a shoulder through. Shoveling my way to the bunny hutch took three shoveling sessions through the waist deep snow
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5009/5296062237_ab681fed25_z.jpg

this evening we walked Mikhaila's friend home and there were cars parked in the middle of the street
most of the streets in my neighbourhood are not plowed yet, and for much of the day people walked in the middle of the streets because the sidewalks had big snow drifts

guidofatherof5
12-27-2010, 07:23 PM
Looks like you got the storm that just missed us here in Western Iowa.
Take care.

ConcinusMan
12-27-2010, 07:24 PM
Yeah, that's a slight dusting you got there.:rolleyes:

Coincidentally, I just watched the forecast and it calls for a little snow on the Valley floor (Willamette Valley) and Portland metro area tomorrow night and Wednesday. Possibly a whole inch!:eek::p

kibakiba
12-28-2010, 12:11 AM
The news kept saying there would be snow in my area a couple days before christmas, one said to expect 12 inches... We got rain. :D

ConcinusMan
12-28-2010, 12:41 AM
So far they've been spot on when forecasting snow for Portland this year, even the amounts and elevations where it will stick. Low elevation snow is tricky to predict. It only takes half a degree temperature difference or an hour or two difference in the timing of moisture+cold air to make a huge difference in the amounts that fall and if it's rain or snow. The highly experienced local meterologists are pretty good at it. The national weather service sucks at it. I remember a big storm in this area in 1979. National weather service called for "a slight chance of flurries" We got over a foot accumulation overnight.:rolleyes:

The local weather guys expect brief accumulation of up to an inch during the heaviest part of the storm (starting around 3am) on Wed, sticking snow above 1,000 feet for sure, but they seem pretty darn confident that Portland will see snow falling for much of the day on Wed, and not rain. Shouldn't be a problem since we will stay above freezing.

I like snow just fine when it doesn't shut down the city and doesn't last very long.:D

drache
12-28-2010, 01:58 PM
this is what our street looks like today
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5123/5300924600_cedeb07cd8_b.jpg

ConcinusMan
12-28-2010, 02:47 PM
Looks like a great day to go for a drive.:rolleyes:

guidofatherof5
12-28-2010, 03:53 PM
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.:D

HazAnga
12-28-2010, 04:26 PM
I remember a big storm in this area in 1979. National weather service called for "a slight chance of flurries" We got over a foot accumulation overnight.:rolleyes:

you call a foot of snow overnight a "big storm"... now we once got 3+ feet of snow overnight and when i mean + i mean some places got more then 4 feet, just depending on what part of the city you were in. That storm shut down the city, and we got 3-4 feet of snow within 2 days and then more fell later in the week and then again the beginning of the following week... so probably around 5-6 feet total in a week and a half.

And then i heard of a airport in Europe that has a few inches of snow and it's delaying flights into the new year... CALL THE ARMY IN TO HELP CLEAR THE SNOW!!!

Stefan-A
12-28-2010, 04:44 PM
Impressive. Our streets never get that bad.

ConcinusMan
12-28-2010, 04:47 PM
you call a foot of snow overnight a "big storm"

It is, considering that I'm at about 50 feet elevation, close to the Pacific, and sticking snow is not something we get very often. That foot of snow fell in about 8 hours. This isn't Canada, it isn't the midwest, and it's not the mountains. We can go several years without seeing a single snowflake. A few inches is a big deal, much less a foot.

So, as you can imagine, the 17 inches we got two years ago broke all-time records. Anything 12 inches or deeper is something that has happened only a few times since the 1970's.

You guys up there might be used to it, but a foot of snow on the beach isn't something that happens very often around here.

HazAnga
12-28-2010, 04:56 PM
lol too bad... although some people (the wife) would love not to see any snow even if it was for a whole year lol

ConcinusMan
12-28-2010, 04:58 PM
Even when I did live at high elevation (Reno, Nevada) it was high desert. Cold as heck in the winter, but not much precipitation. So, I was quite shocked when Reno got 4 feet of snow a few years back. That had not happened there in decades.

Spring there is very interesting. Overnight lows in the 20's, highs in the 80's. The following week it was in the teens and snowing. The week after that, back in the 80's. When I say "spring" it was late May.:eek: In spite of nice warm weather in May and June, the threat of a surprise snow isn't over until late June.

kibakiba
12-28-2010, 05:22 PM
I can't wait to move to Canada... I love snow. I just don't like it when the power goes out. Too bad it's not going to happen for over 5 years... Lol.

mustang
12-28-2010, 05:23 PM
in texas its either
http://www.michaelsilverphoto.com/satxchristmas2007/content/bin/images/large/DSUT000111.jpg 99degrees F

or its

http://www.michaelsilverphoto.com/satxchristmas2007/content/bin/images/large/DSUT000111.jpg 25 degrees F

every 20 years or so we get snow...brownsville got 3 of four feet of snow and everywhere around my Fn street got flakes but i aint never seen it....at school 2 years ago it snowed a little people were outside but i was inside and looked outside but it didnt look like it...later i found out if you were out there you wouldv seen it. :(

ConcinusMan
12-28-2010, 05:23 PM
I can't wait to move to Canada... I love snow. I just don't like it when the power goes out. Too bad it's not going to happen for over 5 years... Lol.

No thanks. I much prefer a Baja California type of climate - Semitropical coastal desert. Not too hot in summer, not cold in the winter, very little rain. More importantly... year 'round herping!:D

mustang
12-28-2010, 05:25 PM
No thanks. I much prefer a Baja California type of climate - Semitropical coastal desert.
ever been hunting in south texas?! you go out with a thick jumpsuit and two layers. then by noon your strippn it all off! from 5:30-12:00 it went from 40F-98F

ConcinusMan
12-28-2010, 05:27 PM
It always cracked me up when tourists arrived in Reno, complaining about the heat of the day, wearing shorts and a T shirt, because I knew as soon as the sun goes down, within an hour or two, it's below freezing.:D

mustang
12-28-2010, 05:34 PM
It always cracked me up when tourists arrived in Reno, complaining about the heat of the day, wearing shorts and a T shirt, because I knew as soon as the sun goes down, within an hour or two, it's below freezing.:D
haha right on!

Stefan-A
12-28-2010, 05:39 PM
Ah, foreign people. In the summer, they walk around in T shirts and shorts regardless of the weather, but once the daytime temperature drops below 20C they start dressing like they're expecting a blizzard.

ConcinusMan
12-28-2010, 05:45 PM
No, this was even worse. Hardly anyone going to Reno for their first time, in June, expects the wind (very windy there) and certainly they don't expect it to freeze after dark, and so nobody brings warm clothing at all to wear. It's as if they only checked on Reno's high temperatures before they left, and forgot to look at the lows. Makes me laugh every time. Most of them are from California.

mustang
12-28-2010, 06:12 PM
No, this was even worse. Hardly anyone going to Reno for their first time, in June, expects the wind (very windy there) and certainly they don't expect it to freeze after dark, and so nobody brings warm clothing at all to wear. It's as if they only checked on Reno's high temperatures before they left, and forgot to look at the lows. Makes me laugh every time. Most of them are from California.
haha maybe theyve had to much marijuana :p
NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE ON THIS FORUM

ConcinusMan
12-28-2010, 06:23 PM
HaHaHa, but seriously I don't think these people own any warm clothing, much less think to bring it along in June.

Take this advice from me: If you're going to Reno, NV, bring at least one very warm set of clothing, and a windbreaker, regardless of the season.;)

drache
12-28-2010, 06:29 PM
the temperature differences between day and night in the desert can be quite a shock to the unwary. I was fortunate that I was with a friend the first time I went

our snow here was all powder, and then we got a lot of wind piling it up and sculpting it afterward, so there are some pretty fantastic piles and eddies

mustang
12-28-2010, 06:34 PM
in texas im used to the extremes!!!(not the group that sang more than words)
either way i complain:o

ConcinusMan
12-28-2010, 07:38 PM
the temperature differences between day and night in the desert can be quite a shock to the unwary. I was fortunate that I was with a friend the first time I went

our snow here was all powder, and then we got a lot of wind piling it up and sculpting it afterward, so there are some pretty fantastic piles and eddies

That's usually what happens in Reno. It's so windy there, it can snow lightly for several days and yet the streets are bare. The wind blows it away.

drache
12-29-2010, 06:09 AM
that storm was like three day ago, and this morning I find this post on our neighbourhood yahoo list:
"I'd just like to ask that folks don't try to drive unless it's absolutely necessary! We've had countless cars stuck on E 4 St. today - it is impassable (at least between Beverly and Ave C.) It would be nice if the road was clear of stranded cars in case the plows ever decide to show up...."
notice those tire tracks on the left in the photo of my street? that SUV ended up parked in the middle of the street for a day or so just about twenty feet behind where I'm standing, but because we're close to an avenue that got plowed, they managed to dig their way to the intersection. I wonder whether they got very far after that . . .

ConcinusMan
12-29-2010, 12:44 PM
Well the snow prediction for the Portland area did come true. I went to bed at 2am and it was 45 degrees and pouring rain. I get up this morning and there's snow on the ground and it's only 37 degrees.

ConcinusMan
12-29-2010, 01:38 PM
Garter snakes made it on the Snakebytes top 10 (selling) list! (#7):D

mXlsavGZA5g

Stefan-A
12-29-2010, 06:25 PM
Garter snakes made it on the Snakebytes top 10 (selling) list! (#7):D

mXlsavGZA5g
Yeah, I noticed. Still annoys me that they don't know how to appreciate wildforms.

And their questions of the week are uninteresting.

And I don't like the fact that they have their snakes bite people for entertainment.

And I don't like grown men screaming like little girls.

In fact, I can't think of a single good reason why I'm still subscribed to them.

ConcinusMan
12-29-2010, 06:31 PM
Well, I don't really think it started out that way. That one guy kept getting bit and the audience got such a kick out of it, now they do it on purpose. I think it's best if you voice those concerns by commenting on their videos. These guys do read comments and often respond to them. I don't think it's so much that they don't appreciate the wild forms (they do have wild form snakes) as it is so much that they are showing what most people want to see.

They are running a show here, so in case you haven't noticed, there's some acting and entertaining going on as well as serious talk.

Stefan-A
12-29-2010, 06:52 PM
I think it's best if you voice those concerns by commenting on their videos.
Have done it, won't start repeating myself in their comment sections. I have given enough unsolicited opinions.

They are running a show here, so in case you haven't noticed, there's some acting and entertaining going on
Trust me, I have noticed. It's 99% of the show.

as well as serious talk.
The amount of serious talk has been declining rapidly.

ConcinusMan
12-29-2010, 07:15 PM
Check out this shirt I got my dad for Christmas

http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/4376/xmas2010112small.jpg

mustang
12-29-2010, 10:28 PM
i like the show a lot and iv talked to brian and he seemed pretty cool

drache
12-30-2010, 05:11 AM
don't know about the show, but I like the shirt

in case anyone wants to be entertained by NYC laid low by weather, here's a collection of snow pics my neighbourhood association collected - make sure you look at the last one Windsor Terrace Alliance :: Blizzard of 2010 (http://windsorterracealliance.org/blizzard_2010.html)

guidofatherof5
12-30-2010, 05:22 AM
Looks like everyone was making the best of it. Nice group of photos.

drache
12-30-2010, 05:45 AM
Mikhaila loves this weather, and hopes there'll be more of it once school starts

drache
12-30-2010, 06:34 AM
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/12/30/us/30film.html?nl=todaysheadlines&emc=tha23
bye bye - it's been a good time

mustang
12-30-2010, 11:58 AM
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/12/30/us/30film.html?nl=todaysheadlines&emc=tha23
bye bye - it's been a good time
wZpaNJqF4po

drache
12-30-2010, 02:22 PM
yeah - I was thinking of that song also

ConcinusMan
01-05-2011, 02:19 PM
This is still going on? For Sale Wild caught piebald garter snake - FaunaClassifieds (http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=180218)

Stefan-A
01-05-2011, 02:40 PM
No, that seems to have been buried half a year ago.

ConcinusMan
01-05-2011, 02:59 PM
Still listed "for sale" though. Nothing to indicate a sale was made and no real closure, the thread just leaves you hanging. Scott made an offer and was waiting to hear back and then....

Nothing.

Stefan-A
01-07-2011, 08:32 AM
Spammers are swarming today. More have been intercepted today, than in the past month.

kibakiba
01-07-2011, 08:38 AM
Don't you just love spammers, spamming all their wonderful spam all over for the world to see?

guidofatherof5
01-07-2011, 09:12 AM
Something tells me Stefan doesn't.

Stefan-A
01-07-2011, 09:34 AM
Yeah, it all gets filed under "Crap I can do without".

guidofatherof5
01-07-2011, 09:49 AM
Just send them back an ebomb.:D

ConcinusMan
01-07-2011, 12:39 PM
Unfortunately, that usually doesn't work. 99% of the time, you can't email the address they sent it from. I think he was talking about spam posts anyway.

guidofatherof5
01-07-2011, 05:08 PM
Unfortunately, that usually doesn't work. 99% of the time, you can't email the address they sent it from. I think he was talking about spam posts anyway.

It was just wishful thinking.;)

guidofatherof5
01-07-2011, 06:10 PM
Things happens in 3's. I've heard that before and usually associate it with bad news.
All three of my Fox snakes went off food at the same time.
All 3 shed on the same day and all 3 started eating on the same day and ate 3 mice each.
Then today the 3 left me 3 piles of poop to clean up.
Who'da thunk.:D

ConcinusMan
01-07-2011, 09:32 PM
3 years, 3 months and 3 days from now, they'll do that for the third time in three days. Steve will then have 3 times as many snakes as he had 3 years ago:p

Stefan-A
01-08-2011, 12:36 AM
Things happens in 3's. I've heard that before and usually associate it with bad news.
All three of my Fox snakes went off food at the same time.
All 3 shed on the same day and all 3 started eating on the same day and ate 3 mice each.
Then today the 3 left me 3 piles of poop to clean up.
Who'da thunk.:D
Actually, things are most likely to happen in 1s, then 2s, then 3s etc. The higher the number, the less common it is.

guidofatherof5
01-08-2011, 08:41 AM
Wayne,
time to empty some of that inbox. I can't PM you.;)

infernalis
01-08-2011, 08:59 AM
all fixed........

Stefan-A
01-08-2011, 11:07 AM
Spammers are swarming today. More have been intercepted today, than in the past month.
Just banned the 15th since this started, I think.

mustang
01-08-2011, 11:20 AM
I know what my next big project is:D
i goto school far away from home on a buisness street we have the two needed stores to make this and more !!!!!!! :D
6yFUtJhUb7Q

mustang
01-08-2011, 11:25 AM
CMhZukTU2W4&feature=topvideos
bye 2010 and hot chick in leather mini skirt:(

erinlovessnakes
01-08-2011, 11:28 AM
you still on

mustang
01-08-2011, 11:29 AM
you still on
hell ya:D

kibakiba
01-08-2011, 11:50 AM
Yay... 1000 posts. I'm going to bed now.

guidofatherof5
01-08-2011, 12:18 PM
Congrats, Chantel.
What will we call you now since you have surpassed the "Old and wise snake" phase.

kibakiba
01-08-2011, 12:22 PM
Don't know, I'll have to think about it ;) 24 hours of being awake has caused my brain to feel like mush. Maybe in a couple hours if my boyfriend is up I'll have him think of something for me, haha.

ConcinusMan
01-08-2011, 12:59 PM
"Tiny Snakey Squirt" Tee hee.:p

ConcinusMan
01-08-2011, 01:46 PM
Well Chantel, better bundle up. Winter storm coming for us. Snow possible overnight tonight but Sunday, and Wednesday, especially Wednesday, look to be snow accumulating and very cold.

Stefan-A
01-08-2011, 01:52 PM
#21 or #22. Somebody needs to update his blocklists.

mustang
01-08-2011, 04:30 PM
yay... 1000 posts. I'm going to bed now.
i told you you could do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

infernalis
01-08-2011, 04:41 PM

Just banned the 15th since this started, I think.

Same thing just happened over at Jason's other forum Stefan.

For whatever reason half of them were on the same thread.

Nothing like having the "moderate posts/threads" full of worthless junk.

The morons are even uploading avatars and inserting signatures.

I just banned two before they finished posting the first post.:rolleyes:

mustang
01-08-2011, 04:47 PM
Same thing just happened over at Jason's other forum Stefan.

For whatever reason half of them were on the same thread.

Nothing like having the "moderate posts/threads" full of worthless junk.

The morons are even uploading avatars and inserting signatures.

I just banned two before they finished posting the first post.:rolleyes:
thank yall for working so hard!

ConcinusMan
01-08-2011, 04:48 PM
I'm curious, what are they doing to get banned? Do you see anything in their posts to indicate why they would target the two sites? I mean, why a critter site? Especially one that must approve first posts.

mustang
01-08-2011, 04:51 PM
I'm curious, what are they doing to get banned? Do you see anything in their posts to indicate why they would target the two sites? I mean, why a critter site? Especially one that must approve first posts.
probably with a user name
"are you overweight"
or
Loose 5 lb"

infernalis
01-08-2011, 04:55 PM
Judging by what I see Richard, The first indicator is merchandise, pharmaceuticals or porn hot linked in the users signature.

Some are right in your face, others try and hide it. (look at the signature, this person has only one intention, and contributing to the forum is NOT it.)

There is also a database of "hot" IP addresses and screen names, If one person registers on 20 unrelated forums in a single day, it usually means they are posting spam, and it gets flagged.

http://www.mypetforums.com/spammers/spam.gif

mustang
01-08-2011, 05:06 PM
i believe you just answered a question from long long ago
"how do you get banned?"

ConcinusMan
01-08-2011, 05:08 PM
I see.

I can think of another way to get banned. I could start calling all of you a bunch of no good useless A holes, and keep doing it.:p LoL.

mustang
01-08-2011, 05:48 PM
I see.

I can think of another way to get banned. I could start calling all of you a bunch of no good useless A holes, and keep doing it.:p LoL.
havent you been?, you useless A-hole:D

kibakiba
01-08-2011, 06:30 PM
Yeah, it snowed here while I was sleeping. It's only a little dusting of it, but I had to turn up my heater a little bit because my room was getting a bit too cold. If it's below 60, I cant stand it.

mustang
01-08-2011, 06:42 PM
Yeah, it snowed here while I was sleeping. It's only a little dusting of it, but I had to turn up my heater a little bit because my room was getting a bit too cold. If it's below 60, I cant stand it.
you know nocturnalism maybe your prob not insomnia:o:P

kibakiba
01-08-2011, 06:48 PM
No, I do have insomnia. I always stay up until 1 am, but lately I cant sleep. I feel tired and exhausted, but I cant get to sleep.

mustang
01-08-2011, 06:52 PM
No, I do have insomnia. I always stay up until 1 am, but lately I cant sleep. I feel tired and exhausted, but I cant get to sleep.
maybe your still a teen!!!! goto bed late wake up late or be stareotipical bad teen and goto bed late wake up early and be a pissed off little ***hole

kibakiba
01-08-2011, 06:54 PM
I wouldn't be surprised. I passed my teen years a while ago, but I still get mistaken for one. Though, I only get pissy if I haven't gotten much sleep, less than 7 hours.

mustang
01-08-2011, 06:56 PM
I wouldn't be surprised. I passed my teen years a while ago, but I still get mistaken for one. Though, I only get pissy if I haven't gotten much sleep, less than 7 hours.hee hee i some times dont sleep till 4 and at that point i try NOT to sleep, i just act wired if i dont sleep all night:o:p:p

kibakiba
01-08-2011, 06:59 PM
I used to do that. I stayed up for 2 days straight doing it. I wouldn't recommend it. Started seeing funky things and I was being driven out of my mind by twins. Not fun.