PDA

View Full Version : CB 2012 Florida Blue Female. Uk

Ruth
06-13-2013, 04:54 PM

You may of heard about her wild and frisky nature but if not be warned she's fast, clever and isn't beyond biting.

She is the most gorgeous snake I've seen and I would very much like to keep her. However recently I damaged my back and when she escapes me which she nearly did again tonight I am not very quick off the mark and when I'm in a lot of pain I can't walk unaided. Because of this I have made the decision to look for a new home for her. She's a great feeder, feeding on pinkies and sheds in one. She is currently in a 3ft viv with a mini pool which she loves.

Primrose is only looking to move to a 5 star home with a very quick owner :) I have her advertised else where and am asking for £45 however the main thing is to find her a great home. I don't normally re-home my pets and am very attached to my slithery friends so you will have to prove to me that you can provide that 5 star home.

Pop me a message if you would enjoying having her in your life. I'm in the Cambridgeshire area and delivery may be possible if your not too far away.

Ruth
06-21-2013, 12:25 PM
No longer for sale :)