PDA

View Full Version : Feisty new girl

katach
05-06-2013, 03:23 PM
On the same outing we found Kitka, this girl came home with us too. I didn't post before because we weren't sure if we were going to keep her, but she ate a whole cut up worm last night so we decided to let her stay. Still thinking of a name.
Thamnophis ordinoides female

guidofatherof5
05-06-2013, 03:45 PM
I've never seen or heard of a Northwestern biting anyone. You've got some attitude there.

katach
05-06-2013, 04:41 PM
He smelled like frog. :D

KephrenJorgensen
05-06-2013, 10:27 PM
I always seem to get bit by the ordies that look somewhat like T.e. vagrans, especially big females. I always think they are vagrans until I do a supra-labial count

katach
05-07-2013, 12:18 AM
Bill has decided to name her Hugger. She likes to hold on tight and is hugger orange.

Billy_80
05-10-2013, 07:41 PM
Bill has decided to name her Hugger. She likes to hold on tight and is hugger orange.

Update - Yesterday, found her sitting on top of her tank. Just sitting there and I couldn't find any reason why. Today, I found her in a small groove inside the tank. She was prying the sliding lid open just enough to squeeze through. Kat (katach) likes to name new additions as soon as they are acclimated and we determine if they will thrive in captivity. I prefer to wait to get a sense of their personality before deciding what to name him/her. So, I have renamed her Houdini, named, of course, after the great escape artist, Harry Houdini.

Thank you for reading.
Bill.

Billy_80
05-10-2013, 07:45 PM
She's doing it again. Good thing I have made the proper modifications to keep her safe!