PDA

View Full Version : Mailed Marcianus X3

Light of Dae
11-26-2012, 06:48 AM
So tomorrow shall be a very interesting day, Filled with nervousness and anticipation and some excitement. First and foremost I am getting three little albino Marcianus from Neil. I'm super excited about them! Secondly I cracked a tooth last week monday and man a living does it hurt! So I booked an appointment for tomorrow to get it ripped out. I'm nervous about that... I never seem to freeze well... And I'm anticipating that the timing will work out just right. (I have to pick them up but they will be held in a warm office till I get there)

Pictures to come of the Snakes when they get here :)

guidofatherof5
11-26-2012, 07:05 AM
Using words like "ripped out" when talking about a dentist tends to make me nervous too.:D

Light of Dae
11-26-2012, 07:15 AM
lol Even a proper 'Extraction' sounds wrong n rather painful to me. Hoping to compensate a trip to the dentist with getting new snakes should make the ay an alright day, lotta good, lotta bad. Should even out eh? Maybe be a little better then not cause the dentist will be ripping out(sorry Steve, Extracting or removing with 'gentle' persuassion) a tooth that causes pain... sooo... All around a good day? Hopefully.

MCwyo
11-26-2012, 10:32 AM
I feel for you... There is no pain to match tooth pain. When I was a kid I fell and cracked/broke three of my top front teeth. Ungoldly pain. They had to be root canaled & reconstructed :( I also had to have some wisdom teeth pulled at one point. You will feel so much better after visiting the dentist :) They should do a very good job of making sure you don't feel anything durring the procedure. It'll be over in no time and you'll be home with some awesome new snakes! (be sure to post photos!!)

-MARWOLAETH-
11-26-2012, 02:39 PM
Can't wait for pics. Sorry about your nashers hope it wasn't too painfull:D

guidofatherof5
11-26-2012, 04:56 PM
Can't wait for pics. Sorry about your nashers hope it wasn't too painfull:D

Love it.

Light of Dae
11-27-2012, 07:16 AM
Snakes are at the Edmonton airport sorting facilities :) I go to work for two long hours the pick up my triplets then off to the dentist to get my 'nashers' looked at and one smashed nasher yanked. Wonder if I can brings snakes in to the dentists office lol If not I can put them in the truck with it running n warm.

I'll update later with gauze in my mouth and my new Marcianus trio.

Light of Dae
11-27-2012, 07:22 AM
I feel for you... There is no pain to match tooth pain. When I was a kid I fell and cracked/broke three of my top front teeth. Ungoldly pain. They had to be root canaled & reconstructed :( I also had to have some wisdom teeth pulled at one point. You will feel so much better after visiting the dentist :) They should do a very good job of making sure you don't feel anything durring the procedure. It'll be over in no time and you'll be home with some awesome new snakes! (be sure to post photos!!)

I have heard far to many horror stories on root canals to ever consider getting one.

I had surgery to remove all four of my massive wisdom teeth. wasn't bad getting roofe'd by the doc. lol

I just don 't take to freezing well... they normally have to give me at least double the normal amount :( Mind you I'm like that with all medications, just have a high tolerance for drugs I guess lol

Snakes, Snakes are good, Snakes will make my day all better...

EasternGirl
11-27-2012, 09:45 AM
Root canals these days are not bad at all. I have had them when they used to be bad...and I have had a couple recently. You don't feel anything. I wish I had known that before I had a couple teeth pulled instead of reconstructed...at least they are back teeth, but still. If it's a choice between losing a tooth or not...a root canal is no worse than an extraction. These days they can numb you up and give you laughing gas and you don't feel anything. I have a high tolerance too...but I never feel a thing at the dentist. I hope you did well. Very exciting about the snakes! We need pics!

Light of Dae
11-27-2012, 03:35 PM

Healthy, safe, moved in.

Me... ouch, goodnight.

snake man
11-27-2012, 03:43 PM
Glad to see every thing is well. By the way nice looking snake you got there.

thamneil
11-27-2012, 09:16 PM
Well don't they look happy! So relieved to hear that they made it alright. Enjoy the little fellows and be sure to keep me updated!

guidofatherof5
11-27-2012, 09:39 PM
Glad to hear they are safe and you are on the road to recovery.

Light of Dae
11-27-2012, 10:41 PM
Well don't they look happy! So relieved to hear that they made it alright. Enjoy the little fellows and be sure to keep me updated!

They made it just fine and warm, should be noted that a large part of them arriving okay was the wonderful job of packing them, as well the insulated box helps combat Canadian weather :)

I will take more photos tomorrow when I feed, see if they will eat.

Me.. I'm on soup. Took six hours for the bleeding to stop and a clot to settle into my gums. I finally stopped it with a warm tea bag, the Tannic acid helps clot blood. It worked. Drinking cool tea :)

ProXimuS
11-28-2012, 12:53 AM
Such cuties:) Glad they arrived safely!

Hope you're feeling better soon!

Light of Dae
11-28-2012, 09:50 PM
The male n one female ate, the other female may eat overnight will see... Any ways I made the mistake of shooting a video rather then pictures :P Now its kinda dark and my movie maker thing that came with the laptop doesn't have anything to brighten it up.

Light of Dae
12-02-2012, 10:01 PM
Everyone ate, Two are pigs the other little girl is quiet shy yet, but left them alone after a while with some food in the dish n a little lump in her shy belly :) Got a few good pictures here...

Snatched the worm from the tongs.

Not sure about pinky mouse... lol kept biting it n putting it down, Pick it up, drop it lol
**Edit**This is a worm here... but still couldn't make up his mind about pinkies being good yet or not.**

The pig girl stole away to a corner after picking up a chunk of mouse, Loved it!

Oh who's got a fat belly! My beautiful yellow boy. Who shed this morning, perfectly :D

Here is the shy girl, I panicked for a second seeing this... but it was only mouse guts lol Whew!

guidofatherof5
12-02-2012, 10:05 PM
Good looking Checkereds (T.marcianus).