PDA

View Full Version : 10 Beautiful Baby Red-sided Garter Snakes (thamnophis sirtalis)

Tiffany
10-08-2012, 07:10 PM
I would love to sell these as a batch: $90 + shipping. All are eating worms / pinkies. I'm in the Cincinnati area and would be happy to deliver within a 100 mile radius. (I'm also Chicago-bound in a couple of weeks, so I could deliver along that route.) The largest is about 9" long, they were born in early July. We had a lot of success selling these at a recent reptile show. They're a fantastic beginner pet for young children with an interest in snakes (especially if the parent is keeping larger snakes that might intimidate a child). We included a care sheet with basic instructions when we sold them. Buy the lot and resell them! (I'm just unable to attend the next few shows with my nephew, so we need to get rid of a few of the babies before they get too big!)

Almost since birth, all have been handled daily. They're really beautiful snakes. The mother is a gorgeous big girl (there were 52 babies in this batch, only 3 were failure-to-thrive).

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8315/7885092420_1bf93e670b_o.jpg