PDA

View Full Version : Looking for homes for easterns

EasternGirl
09-29-2012, 09:39 AM
I have some wild caught easterns that I am looking to find good homes for. I have a male that appears to be a yearling...a tiny female that is probably only a couple of months old, and a larger female with beautiful light coloring. I will not be able to ship them out until I know for sure that they are healthy. I also have to confirm sex on all of them. The larger female is extremely shy. The yearling male was a bit of a biter at first, but he is calming down. The baby is very sweet. I would be willing to give them to a good home for free if the new owner would be willing to pay for shipping. PM me if you are interested.

EasternGirl
10-12-2012, 07:44 AM
7063 The yearlings

EasternGirl
10-18-2012, 01:31 PM
Looks like I have found a home for the two healthy yearlings in the above pic. The two easterns that I have left that I was hoping to find homes for are sickly. I am not sure what is wrong with them. Ziggy is the older one...I think she is female...probably around a year to a year and a half old. She is very skiddish and skinny. She eats a lot...but has not put on much weight. The baby I have is very young...most likely a month or two old. She has had problems shedding and seems a bit sickly. If I were to give either of these snakes to someone...it would have to be someone that is willing to work with a sick snake.