PDA

View Full Version : New section?

snake man
09-17-2012, 07:31 PM
I was thinking that there is a certain amount of bad or sad news on the forum and was wondering if it deserved its own section? This way people will have an idea before they start reading it and if someone doesn't want to read any sad post then they can avoid that. Let me know what you think.

Stefan-A
09-17-2012, 11:58 PM
I don't want it.

snake man
09-18-2012, 04:36 AM
I don't want it.

Ok, was just a suggestion.

Stefan-A
09-18-2012, 05:10 AM
Feel free to suggest, it's not by any means up to me whether there will be an obituaries section.

infernalis
09-18-2012, 11:56 AM
Feel free to suggest, it's not by any means up to me whether there will be an obituaries section.

I have to agree.

Supporting each other is nice, but a whole section for pity parties is too much.

Not to be a prick, but sometimes I have to choke back the words when someone loses snakes due to poor husbandry and bad decisions.

RedSidedSPR
09-18-2012, 12:03 PM
I don't want it.

Agreed.

Agreed.

I have to agree.

Supporting each other is nice, but a whole section for pity parties is too much.

Not to be a prick, but sometimes I have to choke back the words when someone loses snakes due to poor husbandry and bad decisions.

Agreed.

Ok, was just a suggestion.

Agre-- right.

Stefan-A
09-18-2012, 02:03 PM
Anyway, I urge those of you who like the suggestion to speak up.

RedSidedSPR
09-18-2012, 04:19 PM
Agreed.

jaleely
09-18-2012, 07:37 PM
Meh. I used to frequent a basset hound forum. There is a "rainbow bridge" section, but that didn't mean sad posts were secluded to that section. The only reason i stopped going there is because just about every single post was about a sick or dying basset! Some were injured, or whatever. The death section was totally avoided by me, but that didn't stop anything sad.

it's kind of just a hazard of forums. I don't think there's that many on here though, thank goodness.

ConcinusMan
09-18-2012, 10:03 PM
I have to agree.

I'm with you Wayne but I see where the idea (of a section for that) comes from. All too often I must wade through a lot of "my snake died" or "my snake is sick" posts. However, it's a part of the forum. I don't have to like it, I don't have to read it, and I certainly don't have to respond. 'Nuff said.