PDA

View Full Version : So excited I could burst!

scorpion0151
06-04-2012, 12:08 AM
I'm getting some new lovely additions from Sjoerd from crazyreptiles and i can't wait :) but sadly I'll have to wait til September which is sooooo long away :(

I'm getting a pair of het melanistic sirtalis sirtalis to go into my melanistic sirtalis sirtalis group, an 09 pair of unrelated radix erythristic het for red albino and my favorite of the bunch is the 09 female sirtalis sirtalis erythristic, first adult to be offered in Europe :D I'm going to be putting her to a sirtalis sirtalis melanistic for some hopefully interesting results. has anyone put a erythristic and a melanistic together before? If they have I'd like to see some of the results if possible.

They're what I have reserved for definate now but knowing me I'll end up comming back with a few more snakeys lol.

chris-uk
06-04-2012, 02:15 AM
Lots of people are excitedly awaiting the arrival of some crazy reptiles in September. :)
I'm not sure what you'll see in your litters next year, but I think it will be interesting.

EasternGirl
06-04-2012, 03:33 AM
Congrats on your upcoming additions! Looking forward to pics!

guidofatherof5
06-04-2012, 05:17 AM
Sounds like good things are going to be happening in Sept.
Keep us posted.

scorpion0151
06-08-2012, 06:03 PM
Sjoerd was kind enough to point me in the direction for some pics of the snakes I'm getting, I will certainly post more when I get them all home :)

Ery Radix
Gartersnakes - www.crazyreptiles.eu (http://crazyreptiles.eu/tre_11.html)

Ery Sirtalis
http://crazyreptiles.eu/Crazy%20Reptiles/ery-vrouw-1.jpg

aint she gorgeous :D

katach
06-08-2012, 08:43 PM
Wow! Just amazing! Congrats

Dan72
06-08-2012, 09:02 PM
Looks and sounds like a great group, best of luck with your plans for them. Love the Radix!

scorpion0151
06-08-2012, 09:13 PM
Wow! Just amazing! Congrats

Thanks, I guess I was lucky asking what he had available at the right time :)

Looks and sounds like a great group, best of luck with your plans for them. Love the Radix!

I'm quite interestd to see what the radix produce, I've only seen a couple of pics of red abinos and they are amazing looking.

scorpion0151
06-08-2012, 09:15 PM
Sounds like good things are going to be happening in Sept.
Keep us posted.

I certainly will, hopefully we will have the meet up and get a few pics of that then I'll bombard you all with pics of the new additions :D

katach
06-08-2012, 09:17 PM
Bombard away, we LOVE pics!