PDA

View Full Version : current poll

stevenrudge
05-10-2012, 06:50 AM
Just looking at the current poll about this forum
the conclusion is that women like big snakes
Well like one of my ex's said if your going to have one it might as well be a big un
l'm not saying any more:eek::confused:

Didymus20X6
05-10-2012, 08:53 AM

stevenrudge
05-10-2012, 09:07 AM
5084l was wondering when you'd show up

mikem
05-10-2012, 10:07 AM
uh huh huh huh... you said poll ... huh uh huh huh

stevenrudge
05-10-2012, 10:16 AM
uh huh huh huh... you said poll ... huh uh huh huhYes Mike the Poll on the home page of this forum,why what did you think l was saying?its all in the mind mate Hahaha

Didymus20X6
05-10-2012, 12:55 PM
Heheh! Heheh! Hmm! Heheh! Heheh! He said "mate"! Heheh! Heheh! Hmm! Heheh!

stevenrudge
05-10-2012, 12:58 PM
Heheh! Heheh! Hmm! Heheh! Heheh! He said "mate"! Heheh! Heheh! Hmm! Heheh!you've lost me?is mate funny?

EasternGirl
05-10-2012, 01:11 PM
What poll? Wow...I get busy for a day and I miss everything! Well...I can tell you this....I do not like big snakes, I mean...I do, but I do not prefer them over small snakes...I like my snakes small and intelligent not big and dopey...if that is some kind of metaphor for how I like my men, then....I would have to say that I do like intelligent men...and that big men with huge muscles and small minds don't do much for me either!

stevenrudge
05-10-2012, 01:21 PM
What poll? Wow...I get busy for a day and I miss everything! Well...I can tell you this....I do not like big snakes, I mean...I do, but I do not prefer them over small snakes...I like my snakes small and intelligent not big and dopey...if that is some kind of metaphor for how I like my men, then....I would have to say that I do like intelligent men...and that big men with huge muscles and small minds don't do much for me either!Hey EasternGirl l new you'd show up

kibakiba
05-10-2012, 02:02 PM
I prefer garter snakes. The small ones. I go for personality over size. I do tend to like female garter snakes more, because they tend to be a bit chunky... But I like having something to hold onto, instead of a little twig. It's a metaphor for how I like my people also, technically... If you would like to think of it that way. I enjoy intelligence and personality over anything else.

Also, big snakes are just stupid, lazy poop machines. I mean, they're cool and all, and they're pretty... But why would I want that over a garter snake who greets me and sits on my shoulder, looking around the room. A cute little snake who can get to know who I am to the point where it's comfortable being held, and maybe even enjoying it a little bit.

stevenrudge
05-10-2012, 02:13 PM
I prefer garter snakes. The small ones. I go for personality over size. I do tend to like female garter snakes more, because they tend to be a bit chunky... But I like having something to hold onto, instead of a little twig. It's a metaphor for how I like my people also, technically... If you would like to think of it that way. I enjoy intelligence and personality over anything else.

Also, big snakes are just stupid, lazy poop machines. I mean, they're cool and all, and they're pretty... But why would I want that over a garter snake who greets me and sits on my shoulder, looking around the room. A cute little snake who can get to know who I am to the point where it's comfortable being held, and maybe even enjoying it a little bit.l like you

kibakiba
05-10-2012, 02:23 PM
Ah, well thank you! Haha

mikem
05-10-2012, 02:28 PM
I love all snakes :D :cool:

mikem
05-10-2012, 02:29 PM
you've lost me?is mate funny?

Not that familiar with Beavis and Butthead, are ya? ;)

stevenrudge
05-10-2012, 02:37 PM
Not that familiar with Beavis and Butthead, are ya? ;)No mate l'm a Vickers son pure of mind and body

Didymus20X6
05-10-2012, 04:49 PM
You mean from the engineering and defense manufacturing company?

stevenrudge
05-11-2012, 01:51 AM
You mean from the engineering and defense manufacturing company?l LIKE it,NO no no,my family are Anglican l think you guys call them Episcopal?Haha l would not watch such childish none since like (Beavis and Butthead)how course and vulgar?l only watch the latest American quality imports like the Dukes of Hazard/Charlies Angels/the 6 million $ man and theres this new one about a group of lively little children and there lively adventures l think its called southpark

Didymus20X6
05-11-2012, 09:11 AM
Oh, you mean "Vicar."

ConcinusMan
05-12-2012, 01:28 AM

The Washington monument looks nothing like the guy. It looks more like a tribute to Bill Clinton.

you've lost me?is mate funny?

Yes. It is. As a verb, it's what creatures do to make offspring.:D They mate. Purely American vulgar humor. To Americans, as a noun, "mate" only refers to the person you are making babies with, or the person who is your lover. Your lover is your mate, and visa-versa.

kibakiba
05-12-2012, 01:41 AM
Well, I am an american and I don't consider 'mate' to be just the person who ever is making babies with or any of that... I have a lot of aussie and british buddies, though. I have since I was 10, so that probably influenced my mind to not understand any of that.. Lol.

stevenrudge
05-12-2012, 08:34 AM
The Washington monument looks nothing like the guy. It looks more like a tribute to Bill Clinton.

Yes. It is. As a verb, it's what creatures do to make offspring.:D They mate. Purely American vulgar humor. To Americans, as a noun, "mate" only refers to the person you are making babies with, or the person who is your lover. Your lover is your mate, and visa-versa.oh l see that makes more sense now,we use it as you would use Buddy?if l called my lover my mate they would not be imprest,but l could call anybody l meet in the street or work place that l was not personal with a mate,its a good job that l do not work in America,as most of the staff l work with are women(l'd like to say Lady's but their not) and as l walk in l usually say to them as l walk through(good morning mate how are you today)l be right in the **** by the sound of it,they'd think l'm taking the piss

Light of Dae
05-12-2012, 08:43 AM
LOL Most people here (Canada) know n understand that Mate to you, is buddy. not like lover. We understanding! :)

stevenrudge
05-12-2012, 11:04 AM
LOL Most people here (Canada) know n understand that Mate to you, is buddy. not like lover. We understanding! :)you mean you speak English,mate

Didymus20X6
05-12-2012, 11:07 AM
The thing is, if you're not familiar with Beavis and Butthead's sense of humor, they basically laugh uncontrollably at just about anything that can be related to sex, even if the context isn't sex-related. They would laugh at the word "mate" because to their juvenile minds it's funny.

ConcinusMan
05-12-2012, 11:50 AM
Not saying we don't know what you really mean, it's just that we don't generally talk that way. Just like I know that coming from an Englishman, "Pissed" means drunk / intoxicated. Coming from an American, it's slang for "angry"

We don't go use a "loo" either. A public one is called a "restroom" and one at home is called a "bathroom". The actual recepticle is called a "toilet" I know, we're weird.:rolleyes:

EasternGirl
05-12-2012, 12:14 PM
And if we heard that our "mate got run over by a laurie while heading to the loo"....we would be upset that our lover got run over by some girl named Laurie...while he or she was going to meet up with some guy named Lou. Lol... We don't call trucks Lauries either. Ha ha... I used to live in England though...although...there are some slang words that you guys use that I don't pick up on these days. Either they weren't used in the part of England that I lived in...or they are new words that I am not familiar with since it was many years ago that I lived there. For instance, I had never heard "chuffed" before I came on this forum.