View Full Version : how could I

drache
06-04-2007, 01:36 PM
I cannot believe I did this
earlier today I put a snake in his tank and walked away
never even closed the top
just saw about half hour ago
damn damn damn
this apartment is the worst place to lose a snake, because there are holes in the floor and in the walls and gaps everywhere
it's a nightmare
what's wrong with me
I know I'm overwhelmed with this moving thing, but this is a serious lapse
of course I've looked, but frankly - I've never found a snake by actively looking - usually they turn up when the hubbub settles down
tomorrow is his feeding day, so I'm thawing something for him now
I don't know what more i can do, other than keep eyes and ears open

drache
06-04-2007, 01:52 PM
never mind
no sympathy needed
he turned up and is happily gulping his rodent a day early

Stefan-A
06-04-2007, 01:55 PM
Glad you found him so quickly. :) Where did you find him, by the way?

adamanteus
06-04-2007, 01:59 PM
I'm so pleased. I was just composing the correct symathetic reply...no need now!

Snaky
06-04-2007, 02:57 PM
Luckily that you've found him that quickly. Don't put the move that much in your head (easily said than done);)

drache
06-04-2007, 06:17 PM
oh he just came casually slithering out along the floorboard behind the futon couch next to his tank - the one I had carefully inspected from all angles with a flashlight, because I was sure he had to be there
I guess he just got bored with hiding out.
whew!

Lee
06-04-2007, 06:24 PM
Good to know you captured the rascal!

Sid
06-04-2007, 07:37 PM
Glad to hear all is well:)

Sid

GarterGuy
06-04-2007, 11:07 PM
Glad to hear you found your little one quickly and safely. Don't beat yourself up too bad over it either. We've all done stuff like this before. All the times my PI king got out, and destroyed my room!, were when I was feeding her and forgot to put the clips on her tank 'cause I was in a rush. It happens and hopefully you find them unharmed and you can just laugh about it.:)

Roy