PDA

View Full Version : Panamaniac

gregmonsta
03-11-2012, 01:42 PM
:rolleyes: You think you're getting there with a snake ... the signs were good .... Panama (my LTC ribbon) all cuddled up with Fawn ... lifted the lid of the hide ... curiousity ... gently stroke back ... she must think by the close proximity that I'm Fawn .... good opportunity to interact, I think ... gentle lift ... all good ... a little further

PANAMANIA

thrash around
musk
thrash some more
don't forget the extra musk
put Miss Crazy back in viv
watch her launch herself onto floor
grab
thrash
MUUUUUUSK!!!

Now back in tank ... being normal ... back to the drawing board.

Interesting to note that despite having been calm in the past this beasty is still wild!!!

guidofatherof5
03-11-2012, 01:51 PM
Wow. Did I mention WOW.
Video would have been priceless.

Gotta love those ribbons.

gregmonsta
03-11-2012, 01:56 PM
Agreed, a video would have been priceless. When she goes to hyperspace there's not much you can do. I think my shock comes mostly from the fact that the last time I had her out ... she was perfectly fine!!!

guidofatherof5
03-11-2012, 02:02 PM
My Shyblue doesn't musk anymore when being held but she also isn't comfortable with being held.
Always moving and trying to get away.

mikem
03-11-2012, 02:44 PM
maybe she was sleeping and woke up as you started lifting? i dunno, crazy snakes! :D

EasternGirl
03-11-2012, 03:30 PM
Sounds like Cee Cee when you take her out of her enclosure...minus the musking. She will act all nice in the enclosure, even come out to me and slink along my arm and down into my lap when I open it...but then when I pick her up, she freaks out. Last night when I was trying to get her pic for the contest, she launched into the air toward my son (he was taking the photo) several times. She looked like a flying snake!

Didymus20X6
04-08-2012, 11:15 PM
It's time for Paaanamaaaaniacs!
And we're zaaany toooo the max!
So just sit back and relax.
You'll laugh 'til you collapse.
We're PANAMANIACS!.

gregmonsta
04-09-2012, 01:43 AM
Panamaniacs ... feeding on Pinky and The Brain :eek: