PDA

View Full Version : Snake eating worm!

JodiLeigh
02-22-2012, 02:34 PM
Thought I'd post a video of Manny getting his appetite back and boy has he!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10150549010035824&set=vb.630100823&typ e=2&theater

EasternGirl
02-22-2012, 02:40 PM
Very nice. Put the paper towels under the hide though too. He can still get aspen on them...you want to cover all of the substrate so that his food cannot come in contact with any of it while he is eating. He is taking the worm into the hide where the aspen is. I'm glad he is enjoying his worms!

aquamentus_11
02-22-2012, 02:43 PM
good looking little dude

JodiLeigh
02-22-2012, 02:43 PM
Very nice. Put the paper towels under the hide though too. He can still get aspen on them...you want to cover all of the substrate so that his food cannot come in contact with any of it while he is eating. He is taking the worm into the hide where the aspen is. I'm glad he is enjoying his worms!

I didn't think he would take it in there and it's carefully placed on a small sheet of plastic so the moss doesn't soak the aspen, I was just being lazy thinking he would go into the water dish or the other side of the tank like he did last time. I had put paper towels everywhere else.

Will remember this for next time, thanks

JodiLeigh
02-22-2012, 02:45 PM
good looking little dude

Thank you :D

He also ate a whole pinkie after this, he is definitely getting his appetite back good and proper!

Soon I will be moving him into his new viv which I finally got all the stuff for now so if almost finished, will post pictures once I've set it up